VR Tracking Problem?

mytai01

It seems the head position in the cockpit changes all the time, especially, when I change views. I'm always having to hit the KP5 key to get it back to the right position. I have a HP Reverb G2, with the room lights on.

Edited by mytai01

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

3 hours ago, mytai01 said:

It seems the head position in the cockpit changes all the time, especially, when I change views. I'm always having to hit the KP5 key to get it back to the right position. I have a HP Reverb G2, with the room lights on.

The one time I started seeing that problem was when my cable was starting to go faulty. Not saying that that's the case with you (I hope not), but maybe check your connections, etc. 

If your head position is changing randomly - I doubt it will be DCS - it will be the headset tracking itself. 

• 6 months later...

Is the gun sight lined up in the hud while in VR . Is it centered correctly. Mine seems off to the right even if I center headset . Still testing 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

On 11/27/2023 at 1:51 AM, KoN said:

Is the gun sight lined up in the hud while in VR . Is it centered correctly. Mine seems off to the right even if I center headset . Still testing 

Screenshot?

Check for sideslip.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 5/18/2023 at 5:23 AM, mytai01 said:

Same problem here and my cable is brand new...