F-4E Schizoposting: NO SQUIDZ ALLOWDED!!!

Dis 'ere is a strickly F-4E thredd! No derty NAVY PUKES alloweded!!!

And now for da manny-fist- manna-fest- long-list-thingy of why the F-4E is cooler than da F-4J!

NUMBER WUN! IT IZ ERR FORSE!

DA EFF FORR EEEEEEEEEEEE wuz yoozed by da US AER FORSS!!! Dat makes it BETTAH!

NUMBAH TOO! IT IZ GREEN AND ORKY!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

NUMBAH THREE! IT IZ MORE MULTER... MULTI... DUZ MORE FINKS DAN DA STOOPID NAVY FANTEMZ!
DA NAVY FANTUMZ ONLY KRUMPZ DA FLYING GITZ! DA AERR FORSE FANTUM HAZ GOT DA KRUMPERZ FOR DA GROUND BOYZ AS WELL AS DA FLYER-BOYZ! AND IT CAN USE LAYZER-GUIDENSE AND TEE-VEE GUIDENSE TA BLOW UP DA GROUND BOYZ WIVV OUT NEEDING TA USE A MIL GUNSIGHT AND MANUELLYY MOVE IT AROUND! VERY EFFISH... EFF... GOOD AT KRUMPING! RIGHT PROPAH ORKY!

NUMBAH FORR! ALL DA GITZ UZED IT ALL OVAH DA WERLD!!!! WEVVA DEY WUZ TURKISHEZ, OR OZZTRAYLIENZE, OR AMURRKINZZ, OR DJERMINZ, OR IZZRAELITES, OR DA KORREUNZ, OR DA IRANIANZ OR DA JAPANESERS, DEY WAZ UZING DA F-4E OR VARIAYSHUNZ DERE-OF!

NUMBAH FIVE! DA DAKKA SOUNDZ LIKE A CHOPPA! EVRY WUN NOEZ DAT DA BEST DAKKAZ IZ ALSO HAVE A BIG CHOPPA AT DA END TA CHOP UP DA ENEMY! DIS DAKKA SOUNDZ LOIKE DA CHOPPA SO YOU CAN CHOPPA WILE YOU DAKKA, OR YOU CAN DAKKA WHILE YOU CHOPPA, OR YOU CAN CHOPPA WHILE YOU, UHHH... I CONFUZED! IT GOOD DAKKA! IT ALL THE DAKKA!

NUMBAH SIKZ! IT CARRY ALL THE DAKKA! IT FAMOUSEREST FOR ABLE TO CARY ALLL THE DAKKA DA AMURKINZ MAKE BECOZ IT VERY ORKY!

NUMBAH SEVUN! ITZ PAINTED GREEN AND ORKY ON DA OUTSOIDE BUT ON DA INNA BITZ ITZ ALSO RED TO MAKE IT GO FASTERER!!!!!!

NUMBAH ATE!!! ITZ GOT DA MOUFF PAINTED ON IT TA MAKE ALL DE UTHA GIZ ANGRY BECOZ YOUR FANTER LOOKZ MORE BETTA AND SKARIER DAN DA UVVAZ!

NUMBAH NOINE! ITZ GOT DA SLATZ DAN INCREASE ITZ ERRODYNAMIK EFFISHENSEE TO MAKE IT FLY BETTAH AT HIGH ANGLES OF ATTAK! DATZ A LOT OF ATTAKIN YOU KAN DO!

NUMBAH TEN! ITZ GOT DA LAYTEST IN SEEING TEKNOLOGY DAT THE MEKBOYZ BUILT AND HAZ A CAMRAH TO SEE DA DAFT RUSHEN PLANEZ BETTAH!
DAT IZ MOY TEN REEZUNZ WHY THE F-4E IZ BETTAH!

Thankyou for attending my, that is, Aussie_Mantis's, very coherent and completely hinged, sane and entirely reasonable presentation.

Edited by Aussie_Mantis
  • Like 7

... the F-4 does kinda sound like the plane an Ork would make. 

Its just... brute force, big, almost primitive with power through size. But somehow its also high tech at the same time, with systems that just work, no matter how clunky. 

It looks really strange. And carries so many bombs.

Edited by Temetre
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 1:33 PM, Daerchanar said:

WTF?

It's kind of a nerd joke. You gotta be into Warhammer:40K to get it 🙂

In the lore of that setting. Orks are a race of barely sentient but very brutal space faring creatures, that project a very powerful "psi" field which allows their technology (such as it is) to work. In essence, from their guns to their spaceships, their tech works, because they believe it works. 🙂

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

20 minutes ago, Lurker said:

In the lore of that setting. Orks are a race of barely sentient but very brutal space faring creatures, that project a very powerful "psi" field which allows their technology (such as it is) to work. In essence, from their guns to their spaceships, their tech works, because they believe it works. 🙂

😂 that is actually hilarious!

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

To add, the more Orks get together the more powerful it is, and it's literally a case of if the Orks can imagine it, it becomes reality. And they also get smarter/stronger.

If the F-4's designers lived long enough to see 40k exist and had it explained to them, they'd probably get a chuckle out of the idea that the F-4 is an Ork jet because strapping a pair of J79s onto a Greyhound bus is exactly what the Orks would do.

And yeah, the F-4 is as big as a Greyhound bus. When my dad took a trip to the Naval Academy the summer before being accepted, he remembers that the bus parked by one that was on display. And the Phantom was as long as the bus. It always stuck with him and that's what he'd wanted to do until his vision went in the crapper. But he at least got a cat shot off the Kennedy in '72 with VF-14 in the back of an F-4B, got to do ACM, and a carrier landing. Said nothing has ever come close.

• Like 3

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Am 14.6.2023 um 12:38 schrieb Hiob:

😂 that is actually hilarious!

If you ever heard "red is faster" on the internet, thats a joke from that. Its not that red is faster, its that they believe red is faster, and thus painting their vehicles red is a legit upgrade...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Temetre said:

If you ever heard "red is faster" on the internet, thats a joke from that. Its not that red is faster, its that they believe red is faster, and thus painting their vehicles red is a legit upgrade...

I have no knowledge about Warhammer whatsoever. Probably another IP I need to take a look at....🙈

Sounds like my taste in humor...😅

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Hiob:

I have no knowledge about Warhammer whatsoever. Probably another IP I need to take a look at....🙈

Sounds like my taste in humor...😅

Tbf Warhammer is more like a setting. You can use it as well or as badly as you want.

The humor is mostly limited to the orks tho. Eg the human Empire is comically dark, if anything^^

• Like 1

YOUZ BETTA NOT BE MUCKIN' ABOUT, YA GIT! IF YOUZ AIN'T LOOTIN' OR FIGHTIN', YOU'Z MUCKIN' ABOUT AND YOU'Z GONNA GIT A GUD KRUMPIN'!

On 6/17/2023 at 10:02 AM, Temetre said:

Tbf Warhammer is more like a setting. You can use it as well or as badly as you want.

The humor is mostly limited to the orks tho. Eg the human Empire is comically dark, if anything^^

Surely you jest, for the exploits of Ciaphas Cain, hero of the Imperium, are anything but comical!

• Like 3

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MiG21bisFishbedL:

Surely you jest, for the exploits of Ciaphas Cain, hero of the Imperium, are anything but comical!

Clearly, Ciaphas Cain, hero of the Imperium is a quite serious and grounded charachter. I was more thinking of parodies, like Kaldor Draigo.

• Like 1