Anti skid not work fine? Landing problems

Futurecvsh

Hello, I wanted to know if the anti skid is correctly implemented? Since this plane deviates completely when landing and braking, it is with the only plane that this happens to me, is there any plan to address this problem? I have seen many old threads from years ago, but we are in 2023 and the problem is still the same? thanks a greeting I wait for an answer

hace 16 minutos, Furiz dijo:

It would help if you post a short track of you landing, caucasus map would be the best.

I don't think it's necessary to post anything else, the problem is simple, the plane tends to get out of control on the landing roll, after the touchdown, when you apply the brakes slowly without actually digging them in, the plane goes left or right, it's hard to stop it, I land slowly, with the speed brake on, and I use the differential brakes to keep The plane is straight, I maintain the angle of attack and the correct speed, but this does not seem to give very good results, since as I have asked, I think it is because the anti skid is not implemented? with other aircraft m2000, f18, f14, a10 etc this does not happen

Edited by Futurecvsh

43 minutes ago, Futurecvsh said:

I don't think it's necessary to post anything else

I have no problems landing, even with strong crosswind. And as you can see there are many reading this forum and none wrote here saying "this happens to me too".

That is why I asked for track so we can can see whats going on.

when i get out of practice, landing is a little difficult. of my planes i fly, the f16 is easily the hardest to operate once it touches the ground. 10 feet off the ground at 600 knots is much easier.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain