Unauthorized A-10A

• 2 weeks later...

If FC3 is installed on your computer, you shouldn't need the A-10A standalone module. Go to DCS module manager, remove the A-10A module and see if DCS keeps warning you about the A-10A.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

did you purchase the A-10a on Steam? If so reactivate the module Steam had an issue a while ago causing this issue with Steam modules transfered to DCS Standalone..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4-AC / Intel i7 11700K @ 5.0Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVME 2TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar  / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• ED Team

if you are having auth issues please contact support directly here they will assist you 

if the module was from steam please login to our website and hit the fetch licences button again to check the steam API 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

No, the module is not from steam. And I do not have separate A10 module neither purchased nor installed... I have only purchased FC3 and install it... I was working fine for few years, did not made any changes, and suddenly out of blue I'm getting the message in screenshot every time I start the game...

On 7/7/2023 at 6:52 PM, mastershotgun said:

No, the module is not from steam. And I do not have separate A10 module neither purchased nor installed... I have only purchased FC3 and install it... I was working fine for few years, did not made any changes, and suddenly out of blue I'm getting the message in screenshot every time I start the game...

After starting DCS go into the Module Manager and check for the installed modules. If the A-10A is there - uninstall (trash icon).

Do the DCS repair and clean: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/709/#2463807

Make sure you have no mods installed. Please attach your \saved games\dcs world\dcs\dcs.log

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

That actually worked! Thank you Sir!

On 7/11/2023 at 12:17 PM, draconus said:

After starting DCS go into the Module Manager and check for the installed modules. If the A-10A is there - uninstall (trash icon).

Do the DCS repair and clean: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/709/#2463807

Make sure you have no mods installed. Please attach your \saved games\dcs world\dcs\dcs.log

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mastershotgun said:

Thank you for your feedback :thumbup:

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria