Rudder pedals disappear into a black wall in the footwell

SMH

12 minutes ago, Raisuli said:

So, maybe I'm dense (osmium comes to mind, particularly the 'black' bit), the image with the back cockpit panel skin the right rudder is missing, the version without the skin the right rudder is visible...what did I miss?

That I'm depressing the right rudder far enough that it's disappeared behind the wall entirely. (Both shots aren't from the exact same timestamp in the track file - there being no way to accurately achieve such a thing, at least not without tediously going through frames in slow motion.)

Watch the track file. (Or just get in a Sabre and move the pedals and look at them.)

Hardly needs a track.

I see the need for that for complex and difficult to reproduce issues, but a track file shouldn't be demanded for a simple issue that anyone can see simply by getting in the plane and looking. (If others aren't seeing it as well then, sure. But, c'mon, you are.)

Anyway, thanks!

Edited by SMH

1 hour ago, SMH said:

Hardly needs a track.

I see the need for that for complex and difficult to reproduce issues, but a track file shouldn't be demanded for a simple issue that anyone can see simply by getting in the plane and looking. (If others aren't seeing it as well then, sure. But, c'mon, you are.)

Anyway, thanks!

Would it date me to say something along the lines of 'pay no attention to the rudder behind the curtain'...nah, just forget it  🙃

• Like 2