IMG_0316-1.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

2134SPATyphoonpilotonwing.jpg

Ross...

Edited by Ross
  • Like 2

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Some other pictures without my ROSS watermark :smilewink:

2099SPATyphoonontaxitrack.jpg

2109SPATyphoonontaxitrack.jpg

2125SPATyphoonstatic.jpg

2114SPATyphoonstatic-1.jpg

3041SPAtyphoon.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0309-1.jpg

Edited by Ross

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Awesome pics Ross, many thanks!!

Shaggy, please pick up on these.

A small update for you:

We have just released our first closed Beta test file and I will be posting a video shortly once we have the basic skins in place.

The public Beta of the Typhoon is coming soon, however if you'd like to join the VEAO closed Beta team (for the Typhoon and other aircraft) , please post your application in our forums.

Thanks,

Ells.

Ok, so a quick update guys.....

We have just started the private Beta test for registered Beta testers to iron out those last remaining bugs.

All of the flight surfaces are now animated and the main fuselage, tail and wings have been unwrapped and Shaggy is hard at work in the paint shop for us.

Crow is finishing unwrapping the other parts for Shaggy to paint too, as well as finishing off the animations on the wheels and refueling probe (probe will be animated but may not work with FO for the first release).

I've put a basic skin on her for flight testing, so excuse the shots below.

I have flown a demo and am just waiting for the skin before I show a video to you all, which will be soon.

We are anticipating the first public Beta release in the next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to get her earlier, please register for beta tester on our forums.

And here she is:

ScreenShot_009.jpg

ScreenShot_010.jpg

ScreenShot_013.jpg

ScreenShot_014.jpg

Edited by Ells228

Hello everyone.

Yepp i have been hard at work making the basic skin file for beta testers, so here are some pics for you all. Remember though that this isent the final product and allot of detail work still to add to make it right.

Hope you all like it, and this is why i havent had time to work on my terrain for the last week.

BW

Shaggy

Eurofighter_1.jpg

Eurofighter_2.jpg

Eurofighter_3.jpg

Eurofighter_4.jpg

Eurofighter_5.jpg

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Many thanks to Shaggy for all of his hard work, awesome job bro.

As Shaggy said, this skin is for the beta test.

We are making a few tweaks here and there and will be finalising our internal testing over this weekend and next week.

Expected public beta test release date will be around 10th May.

As a reminder, the first VEAO mod release will consist of the EuroFighter Typhoon Block 2 (air-to-air) using standard LOFC US weapons.

The next release will include damage model and a new desert terrain.

Future releases of the mod will include:

Typhoon Block 2 (A2A)

Typhoon Block 5 (A2G)

Typhoon weapons

Hawk T1.A trainer

Afghanistan style desert terrain

Afghan style ground buildings and targets

Afghan style vehicles

Kandahar Air Field buildings

Lockheed L-1011 Tristar (refueler)

Tornado GR1

Harrier GR7

Gripen JAS39SA

Thanks.

Ok so a question to the community.

The Typhoon doesn't have ailerons. There are actuators in the wing that change the shape of the wing negating the need for ailerons.

We have made a small animation in the canards for aileron movement so you have a visual clue.

Would you like us to keep this animation, or take it away so you have no visual movement with aileron control?

We thought you would like to see something move, even if the real plane doesn't, but I'm interested in what you think.

Keep it please

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Thanks for your thoughts guys.

Update time:

We are now in final internal Beta testing mode with a public Beta release coming soon.

Here are the latest screens, enjoy!!

Again many thanks to Crow and Shaggy for some awesome work!!

ScreenShot_029.jpg

ScreenShot_030.jpg

ScreenShot_031.jpg

ScreenShot_032.jpg

I have been in the paint booth for some time now. Hope you all like this update. Still some way to go with adding detail but I think I have a good amount covered. More detailed renders and in game screens will follow soon. Hope you all enjoy.

Edit....

I see i forgot to un-hide some detail layers in these pictures. those details will off course be added to the final package, sorry for that. The burner textures is also just a "Mock-up" and will be changed later to smaller more dynamic burners. These were just applied alignment and testing

Typhoon F.2 XI Squadron RAF Coningsby

Eurofighter_XI_new_1.jpg

Eurofighter_XI_new_2.jpg

Eurofighter_XI_new_3.jpg

Eurofighter_XI_new_4.jpg

Eurofighter_XI_new_5.jpg

Eurofighter_XI_new_6.jpg

Eurofighter_XI_new_7.jpg

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com