FA18 Hornet Tacan INOP on MP Server OK in SP

Tomcat388th

2.9 saw a wider integration of Voice Chat in the radio system, which caused this bug.

For now, to get TACAN to work properly, enable Voice Chant on both server and clients. This has been reported to ED.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Thank guys  I enabled VC on my server and everything is working

• Like 1

Ryzen7 5800X3D. 64 gb ram, 6950XT 16gb,  Winwing Orion F18, MFG Crosswind Rudder, 42 inch lg tv, Quest PRO

USN  VF31 F14A  AE2 1985-1989 CV 59 NAS Oceana

IL ANG 183FW/170FS F16 Block 30 Big Mouth 1989-2006 Full time tech Retired E8

Here is our latest TRK where you'll see the TACAN is hown as 'KDA' (Beruit) on the Syrian Map. Yet I had the CVN TACAN cued up in my UFC and boxed on my DDI. It only switched to the Carrier at about 40nm @11,000ft. 

I tried to fly toward it however where the TACAN location was not matching what I had on RADAR where the ship was (which I could not scale up or down BTW). I set the BRC to -6 deg off of the ships heading to account for the 'Angle Deck'. The CRS did not remotely come close to what the ship was heading which was more like 025-030 differening from what was reported on the LSO station(Alt + F9). 

My squad was also reporting shimmering on all textures.

TRK FILE, 2023-10-22:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y4AkSsJe_BtRrYDVeF2yQb0M8jhIR_UT/view?usp=sharing

@EagleEye.DCS @Flappie

Edited by SOLIDKREATE