2.9 update, carrier CVN-74 unable to be used without Supercarrier

Teamasian

As the title says, I am unable to takeoff, land, or even ramp start both the F/A-18 or F-14 modules on the carrier. This applies to both the self-made missions and premade missions that came with the modules. 

I've already removed all my mods and run a repair and cleanup of DCS.

Selecting the options "takeoff from ramp", "takeoff from runway", and "takeoff from parking hot" all result in an air start. Additionally, the way the aircraft hooks pass directly through the wires lead me to believe that this issue stems from Supercarrier somehow.

dcs.log

• Like 2

It seems like the Stennis is not accessible for me in multiplayer servers as well. I don't even have the option to occupy a slot. Requesting to land prompts the response "You are not authorized to land," which is the standard response for SC to non-SC players. 

On 10/21/2023 at 4:05 AM, Teamasian said:

As the title says, I am unable to takeoff, land, or even ramp start both the F/A-18 or F-14 modules on the carrier. This applies to both the self-made missions and premade missions that came with the modules. 

I've already removed all my mods and run a repair and cleanup of DCS.

Selecting the options "takeoff from ramp", "takeoff from runway", and "takeoff from parking hot" all result in an air start. Additionally, the way the aircraft hooks pass directly through the wires lead me to believe that this issue stems from Supercarrier somehow.

dcs.log 143.58 kB · 7 downloads

Same issue for me exacly as you described I guess we will have to wait for a hotfix.