Mirage F1 Checklist and Campaigns updates.

Sydy

Hi guys,

With the new BE version of the Mirage F1 I decided to update my checklist for it. It does come with a pretty nice one, but It is too long for my taste.

So the new Quick Checklist version is already available on the user files download page Here - Version 2.1

It looks like: 

00-Mirage_F1_Quick_Checklist.png

Besides that I update the CE and EE campaigns pn Syria map and created a new one for the BE (uploaded but still to be release on the User Files Download). This files contains also the two previous campaigns. If it gives you trouble to advance on some mission, just use the skip option (I am not good with triggers... LOL )

They are here:

Desert_Bad_Guys_CEvs.png

Mirage F1 CE - Desert Bad Guys

Mirage F1 EE - Desert Bad Guys

The BE vs available tomorrow probably.

I hope you like and have fun!

All the best,

Sydy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! That’s fantastic! The checklist you created looks very good. Thanks for making it and sharing this. Are there instructions on how to install? I’ve never done this. I’ve seen other ones people use but I didn’t know you could put this in the aircraft to use. Does it pop up only in your missions or can it be used at any time or flight? Thank and apologies if these are basic dumb questions. I just normally don’t make changes to the sim but this looks really good and I’d like to utilize it!! Thanks

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ebphoto said:

Are there instructions on how to install?

here is a nice tutorial:

19 minutes ago, Ebphoto said:

Does it pop up only in your missions or can it be used at any time or flight?

Images placed at /saved games/dcs/kneeboard/  are shown at any time. If you edit your own missions, you can include a kneeboard within the MIZ file to be displayed only when you fly that mission, here is a tutorial on that subject:

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One thing I noticed on the BE you need to uncage and power the instructor seat Artificial horizon before pilot seat starting the Aligment to GM, otherwise it will not align later.

If someone could confirm, maybe its worth adding the extra line to the checklist.

Edited by Coragem

On 12/13/2023 at 4:25 AM, Coragem said:

One thing I noticed on the BE you need to uncage and power the instructor seat Artificial horizon before pilot seat starting the Aligment to GM, otherwise it will not align later.

If someone could confirm, maybe its worth adding the extra line to the checklist.

Unable to reproduce. Are you switching on rear cockpit standby horizon switch?

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

On 12/14/2023 at 12:34 PM, Vibora said:

Unable to reproduce. Are you switching on rear cockpit standby horizon switch?

Yes that´s what i mean, rear cockpit standby horizon switch needs to be on Before Aligment by pilot starts, or it will not align later.

I´ll try to double check, and maybe record a track. but is that the intended behavior? 

11 minutes ago, Coragem said:

Yes that´s what i mean, rear cockpit standby horizon switch needs to be on Before Aligment by pilot starts, or it will not align later.

I´ll try to double check, and maybe record a track. but is that the intended behavior? 

Are you waiting for the rear standby horizon gyrospcope to speed up after switching on the rear standby horizon switch?

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png