wjmzwx
Go to solution Solved by Hobel,

I find it a bit weird how there are registered a number of targets.
(Each with registered coordinates?) 
And nothing in the system knows which targets are engaged and which are not; FCR locking on former missiles' target again and again. 
Seem like a very disagreable design decision.

Edited by Moxica

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

44 minutes ago, Moxica said:

I find it a bit weird how there are registered a number of targets.
(Each with registered coordinates?) 
And nothing in the system knows which targets are engaged and which are not; FCR locking on former missiles' target again and again. 
Seem like a very disagreable design decision.

There is a small green X over each target you have sent a missile at.

On 12/19/2023 at 8:15 PM, Amarok_73 said:

Guys may I ask what method do You use to switch between the FCR contacts and classify visually them on TADS?

Using NTR to swtich between them on FCR, then switching to TADS and selecting FCR as ACQ to slave TADS to contact doesn't seems to be the optimal way of doing it, and so far this is the only way I could manage it.

Well I tried selecting the FCR as ACQ, but that is as far as I know not allowed. At least when I tried it did nothing. I see a ?FCR and therefore it cannot be selected. Possibly that this has not been implemented yet as everything is still WIP.

Dave
PC: ALTERNATE Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro i9-12900KF 3.2 (4.8 turbo) Ghz, 32GB DD5 RAM@5600Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB, 1 TB M2 PCIe SSD, 4 TB SATA HDD 5400rpm, 4 TB Seagate FireCuda M2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 (v 21H2). 
Laptop: MSI GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro i7-7700HQ 2.8 (3.54 turbo) Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM@1200Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, Windows 10 Home (v 21H1).

On 12/19/2023 at 8:34 PM, Zarma said:

The cue function isnt implemented yet

cued search is for correlating RFI information with a radar track. it turns the radar towards an emitter and uses a smaller scan size to quickly identify a radar source. What you want to point the TADS to the FCR is LINK. LINK slaves the TADS to the NTS, or turns the FCR towards the TADS LOS, depending on your active sight before hitting LINK.

Alternatively you can use CAQ on TSD or store your tracks as points and slave to those.