Mi-24P Hind "Revanche" campaign - Mission 2 - Kill convoy last unit causes mission Failed?

Antiguedad

When I kill last enemy unit  from the convoy the mission ends with message: "Mission failed, enemy convoy has reached the city" . It's impossible that convoy reaches the city because there are no convoy units remain... Have anyone had this issue?

Sorry, have no track. Openbeta multithread preview last version.

EDIT: I've been checking the mission in mission editor. It seems you are referring to flag 555 that has been not defined earlier in the condition to mission fail. I've changed flags from three lines of code and mission now seems to work:

1. trigger "fail tgt1": 556 to 554
  2. trigger "FAIL1": 555 to 554
  3. trigger "rtb18": 555 to 556

Mi-24 Revanche02_corregida.miz

Edited by Antiguedad

• Antiguedad changed the title to Mi-24P Hind "Revanche" campaign - Mission 2 - Kill convoy last unit causes mission Failed?
8 hours ago, Argyr said:

Hello, just finished second mission a couple of minutes ago and encountered same issue. Destroying last convoy unit results in mission failure.

The last patch broke some triggers with zone for whole DCS 😞 , so Im sure 99% that this is it. Confirmed by ED:

We have to wait :(, I hope not to the half or more of January.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...