1. 1. Which plane is more cool?

• General Dynamics F-111
    • Avro Vulcan

I think the one where the heater has failed!😅

It Must be the coolest!

Gets might cold up there!🥶

Sorry, could not help myself!

Must be hung over!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

On 12/30/2023 at 5:29 PM, Mogster said:

Ahhh, the days when you went to an airshow and you could almost sit on the edge of the runway.

I mean… It’s a Vulcan, it’s at Woodford 🥲

I grew up a couple of miles away and lived and went to school under the approach to there (some of their radio nav gear was in a shed at the bottom of the school field).  You could basically stand at the bottom of the runway on departure/arrival days (was a public right of way).

On 12/30/2023 at 6:39 PM, Qcumber said:

The Vulcan is an iconic plane. It has to be the coolest. The F-111 is not a "cool" plane but it has always been a favourite of mine and would be fantastic in DCS. 

To summarize. 

Vulcan = coolest

F111 = best for DCS

Would agree. Vulcan is an astounding thing in the flesh but would suck as a DCS module.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 4:49 PM, Beirut said:

Indeedely-doodely. :smoke:

I must have seen a model of it in a store window when I was a kid. I always loved that plane. And just the name, it even looks and sounds cool:

The General Dynamics F-111

I do not oppose it coolness. But you chose the king of bombers as its opponent. 
You could have chosen anything else but Vulcan and I would be on the same page except the 

image.png

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LuseKofte said:

I do not oppose it coolness. But you chose the king of bombers as its opponent. 
You could have chosen anything else but Vulcan and I would be on the same page except the 

image.png

I didn't choose the Vulcan, my buddy did. 

I chose The General Dynamics F-111 :smoke:

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 2:23 AM, Beirut said:

I didn't choose the Vulcan, my buddy did. 

I chose The General Dynamics F-111 :smoke:

Well you always been a bit odd. I dismiss this vote. Obviously people here have no clue 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LuseKofte said:

Well you always been a bit odd. I dismiss this vote. Obviously people here have no clue 

now THAT's the contemporary idea of democracy! 😜 You should run for government! 😁🥲

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

4 hours ago, LuseKofte said:

I'm odd, just not Vulcan odd.

I'm F-111 odd. :smoke:

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!