Whats difference between Su25T and Su25 in DCS main world?

• FlyingCoffin changed the title to Whats difference between Su25T and Su25 in DCS main world?

what pod is that?

also first mission of the campaign "georgian oil war" I fly to waypoint 5 radar detects me. I dont know what to do. Some chaffs some flares after Iam locked up but missile 1 one gets me then missile 2 gets me what shall I do?

Is there a radar guide for whats detecting the su25? 

Bild_2024-01-13_112132965.png

Edited by FlyingCoffin

59 minutes ago, FlyingCoffin said:

what pod is that?

That's the Merkuriy I think, works same as the Shkval overall, but at least supposed to have some low light capability. The other pod option for that centerline pylon is the Phantasmagoria pod, which is used for targeting anti radar missiles with, and that one shows you in the hud the type of radars it is detecting.

1 hour ago, FlyingCoffin said:

also first mission of the campaign "georgian oil war" I fly to waypoint 5 radar detects me. I dont know what to do. Some chaffs some flares after Iam locked up but missile 1 one gets me then missile 2 gets me what shall I do?

If a radar have you locked up, you should try to go evasive, just releasing countermeasures does not gurarantee survival. Try to dive and get some terrain masking going, put the radar abeam (on your 3 or 9 o'clock) and speed up etc. Generally speaking it isn't even all that important to know what radar is locking you up exactly, so much as just trying to get out of dodge.

Is there a radar guide for whats detecting the su25? 

RWR doesn't directly tell you what radar is tracking you, but it can tell you the rough category of the radar, they were listed in the steam guide you linked earlier before you edited your post I think? It was under the "Threat Types" section.

• Like 1

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

52 minutes ago, FlyingCoffin said:

now Iam trying out the su25a.

I press fire and my piper is on the target but missile wont do a start. how do you fire that ? I just dont get LA.

Iam holding fire trigger for plenty seconds

and I watched this video 

Is your laser on? 

Did you lock the ground? 

Are you in range? 

Are you pressing weapon release? 

Can you attach a track? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FlyingCoffin said:

I forgot to lock the target.

just a sidenot question when will rudder trimmed ?

In a Jet you usually don't have to and don't need to trim the rudder unless you have an engine failure. 

Edited by razo+r
  • Like 1

After locking the target. If you try to "fine tune" the impact point. the slew only moves to the left even when you press it in the right direction is that normal?

That doesn’t seem normal. But once you have locked the target, there is no fine tuning. You cannot select where on the target the missile/munition will hit.

• Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.