Ejection Animation

f15e

7 hours ago, razo+r said:

What exactly do you want? There is already an ejection animation in the various aircraft, so you should speficy what you are on about.

I think what he's aiming for is something like this part of ACAH (not trying to talk about the game, just using this sequence as an example of such an animation in play):

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 2:39 AM, Tank50us said:

I think what he's aiming for is something like this part of ACAH (not trying to talk about the game, just using this sequence as an example of such an animation in play)

Oh yeah, looks good from first person view. I'd support that.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Most people in DCS probably have the pilot turned off, so…

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

On 3/19/2024 at 2:51 PM, SharpeXB said:

Most people in DCS probably have the pilot turned off, so…

…so they still see the model when they eject.

• Like 2

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

58 minutes ago, Tippis said:

…so they still see the model when they eject.

Let them watch empty chair instead.

Edited by draconus
  • Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 3/17/2024 at 6:13 PM, razo+r said:

What exactly do you want? There is already an ejection animation in the various aircraft, so you should speficy what you are on about.

A first person animation and sound effect of pulling the ejection handle 

• Like 2