29.03.2024 - Afghanistan Pre-purchase | Winter on Fire 2 BVR Tournament

Close is good enough. Not that any of us can tell, authoritatively, one way or the other 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

After pre-purchasing the Phantom and the continual let downs and repeated delays, I will not be pre-purchasing any more products.  I'll buy them when they are actually released, even without the minor discount. 

Using the Phantom as an example, that would mean we might see the Afghanistan map some time in 2028.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Jacknemo said:

After pre-purchasing the Phantom and the continual let downs and repeated delays, I will not be pre-purchasing any more products.  I'll buy them when they are actually released, even without the minor discount. 

Using the Phantom as an example, that would mean we might see the Afghanistan map some time in 2028.

I think they are looking at a June(ish) release🙂

Edited by Dodge

Regards,
Paul "Dodge / LondonLad" 

SYSTEM SPECS: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x , 64GB 3600MHz RAM, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, NVIDIA RTX 4080 SUPER 16GB GDDR6, IIYAMA 34" Curved GB3466WQSU Monitor, VPC WarBRD-D Base, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle,  VPC Control Panel #2, VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals, TM MFD w/CUBESIM (x2), PointCTRL, HP Reverb G2 VR  Headset | Back up: NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, Thrustmaster HOTAS Throttle, VKB Pedals (v4), Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset, & TrackIR

Group: DCAF (Now Left, but a great group to be apart of - UK Based)

4 hours ago, Dodge said:

I think they are looking at a June(ish) release🙂

A June release for Afghanistan?  Haha, then they can release it at the same time as they release the Phantom.

But. But.. will there be Taliban?

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

On 3/29/2024 at 9:23 PM, Flogger23m said:

I hope there is something else in the works that isn't more of the same.

ED also says there's more than this one green map coming so you may get your wish eventually.

btw: It's very limiting to view the Middle East maps just as piles of sand. There's so much more than that on these maps.

• Like 4

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 3/29/2024 at 8:32 PM, Father Cool said:

When will the map be available on Steam?

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Steam requires precise date announced by creators for any product to be for sale. Wait until ED will confirm the date and Steam should list it. Watch latest Casmo`s interview with Matt Wagner from a few days ago. They talk about it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, draconus said:

ED also says there's more than this one green map coming so you may get your wish eventually.

btw: It's very limiting to view the Middle East maps just as piles of sand. There's so much more than that on these maps.

ride a dirtbike in the desert and you will find out... other than that...

• Like 2

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI (trying to hang on for a bit longer)

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR