• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very beautiful.

きれい

P.S. Any info on where I can go to find a schedule for the Blue Impulse? I always wanted to go see them. IMO one of the best, if not THE best aerobatic teams around.

Edited by Pyroflash

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

P.S. Any info on where I can go to find a schedule for the Blue Impulse? I always wanted to go see them. IMO one of the best, if not THE best aerobatic teams around.

p1.jpg

August 25 - Higashimatushima (Homebase)

September 23 - Komatsu Air Base

September 29 - Gifu Airbase

October 14 - International Airport Centrair

October 28 - Tsuiki Airbase

November 3 - Iruma Airbase

November 18 - Hamamatsu Airbase

November 24 - Asiya Airbase

Edited by Sawamura

p1.jpg

August 25 - Higashimatushima (Homebase)

September 23 - Komatsu Air Base

September 29 - Gifu Airbase

October 14 - International Airport Centrair

October 28 - Tsuiki Airbase

November 3 - Iruma Airbase

November 18 - Hamamatsu Airbase

November 24 - Asiya Airbase

ありがとうございます。

でも、どこわリンクですか。

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I never thought of a Maverick being an anti-submarine weapon. I wonder how it it's launched...visually, or through radar? I didn't even know the JASDF even had Maverick's in their inventory. I picked up an F-2 edition of "Military Aircraft of JASDF" when I was in Tokyo last year and the magazine doesn't mention it...if they have them in inventory I'm surprised if the F-2 can't use them, since it is supposed to be the JASDF's main support fighter.

Interesting. I never thought of a Maverick being an anti-submarine weapon. I wonder how it it's launched...visually, or through radar? I didn't even know the JASDF even had Maverick's in their inventory. I picked up an F-2 edition of "Military Aircraft of JASDF" when I was in Tokyo last year and the magazine doesn't mention it...if they have them in inventory I'm surprised if the F-2 can't use them, since it is supposed to be the JASDF's main support fighter.

It's obviously not an anti-submarine weapon :) I guess the idea behind these test firings is that it could be used to attack small ships. It is probably guided through the flir mounted under the nose. That's the only photo of a P-1 with a mounted flir (or a sensor that looks like it) that I've seen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]