New flyable planes wishlist

Hi,

First, i love you all. I am an eager on lockon fan since a few time. I never played a plane simulator bevor like this. I read, the "lock on - flaming cliff", will have only a new plane wich called Su-25T. Thats all? I and some other lockon fans missing still some different planes. This is my flyable planes wish list, for the "Lock On flaming cliff - expansion set":

F4 Phantom,

F14 Tomcat ,

F16 Falcon,

F/A 18 Hornet,

F117 Stealth Bomber,

Tornado

B 2 Bomber

and the vertically starter english plane, i dont know the name about.

And second, is the lock on flaming cliff compatible with the savegame from lockon 1.0 ? Or must i begin new?

F4 Phantom, - two seater, won't be done.

F14 Tomcat - See above

F16 Falcon - has MFD, won't be done.

F/A 18 Hornet - See above

F117 Stealth Bomber - See above

Tornado - Two seater

B 2 Bomber - +2 seater

Easy as that.

ED has said that no plane with MFD or more than one seat will be made, or did I get it all wrong?

/Nasder, "I came, I saw, I got shot down."

You got it right.

PLus, LOMAC 1.2 will be the end of LOMAC and a new product will be worked on from there on.

It takes a long which to construct a new flyable as well, which is why flyables aren't being added by the loads.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

What is a seater? I dont understand the word. And the MIG29 has MFD too, why will be not done?

[Edit]

Ok, forget the 1. question, now i know what it is.:rolleyes:

Two-seater means it has two peopel i nthe cockpit.

The MiGs in LOMAC have no MFDs - just a video display usint, and yes, there is a big difference.

The MiG-29SMT (maybe even earlier?) and Su-27SM have MFDs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Will ED never do any two seaters or MFD jets or just with the actual graphic engine ?

There is no biggest problem to implement two-seater or MDF planes in current engine. But this process will take a lot of time and ED don't want to invent new crutches for current engine, and support a brand name, which is belong to UBI. ED\TFC want to develop new brand with new game engine, which might include newest planes with MFD as well as two-seater versions.

regards

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

and the vertically starter english plane, i dont know the name about.

And second, is the lock on flaming cliff compatible with the savegame from lockon 1.0 ? Or must i begin new?

You mean a Harrier

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

There is no biggest problem to implement two-seater or MDF planes in current engine. But this process will take a lot of time and ED don't want to invent new crutches for current engine, and support a brand name, which is belong to UBI.

And introducing a new helicopter FM won't be 'inventing a new crutch'? ;)

Personally, the only new plane I want to see in V1.2 is an updated Su-27 Flanker with R-77 capability. If V1.1 can sell the Su-25T as a new flyable, a Su-27SM type add-on would be perfect for V1.2, IMO.

sigzk5.jpg

Personally, the only new plane I want to see in V1.2 is an updated Su-27 Flanker with R-77 capability. If V1.1 can sell the Su-25T as a new flyable, a Su-27SM type add-on would be perfect for V1.2, IMO.

The SM uses MFDs and has ground radar. Not happenin'.

Otherwise, watch peopel scream about F-16/16/15Es.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well then maybe they can do a 'hybrid' or a blend of something between the Su-27S and the Su-27SM...like the current Lock On F-15C is a hybrid/blend of the F-15C and the F-15C MSIP :P

Besides, I don't know if you noticed, but IRL, most MiG-29S Fulcrums cannot support the R-77 either. IIRC, only the latest production batch can fire the R-77, which, for some reason or another ;) is not in widespread service as of yet anyway.

sigzk5.jpg

Technically neither's the Su-25T.

Either way apaprently the Ka-50 is VERY popular in Russia. This is due to a TV series I hear, which is similar to 'airwolf' I'd imagine ... so it makes a lot of sense for them to do this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, if people are buying a combat flight *simulation* because of a TV show, I don't think they're gonna be too thrilled when they figure out they cannot blow up 5 F-15s up simultaneously with their Vikhr missiles.

BTW, did Chizh ever put the smackdown on the R-77 vs. AIM-120 debate in Lock On yet?

sigzk5.jpg

I think that thread was locked.

Regardless of what people 'find ut' they may still buy the game. I didn't become a simmer ebcause I had airforce guys around me - I watched TV shows too (then much much later on I found out I had family in both US and East Bloc air forces. THat rocked)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I can say so :)

It's simple - year ago ED have decide to release two add-ons. Every add-on had to have a something "special" to be interesting for customers. First add-on has Su-25T with AFM - most real flight model in airsim industry (this is not just a commercial :) )

They can not introduce just new user flyable plane in second add-on, instead of this, they are decide to develop a _Hely_, with AFM of course. Since Ka-50 has many common instuments and weapons with Su-25T, then ED don't have to spend too much time on developing new model.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Ok, you have right. My wishlist is to long. And i understand, ED have not enough money and employee for the projekt. But, ED can insert at least F-14 and F-16, in addition for the next Addon? This would be cool. I fly with pleasure western jets because they look more nicely.

Ok, you have right. My wishlist is to long. And i understand, ED have not enough money and employee for the projekt. But, ED can insert at least F-14 and F-16, in addition for the next Addon? This would be cool. I fly with pleasure western jets because they look more nicely.

Dude, LOCKON SUCCESSOR:cool:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• 5 years later...