Announcing Flaming Cliffs 2.0

Wags

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

OK. Looking at the screenshot and I see that aircraft doesn't maneuver - no g's but head moves. So I supose that player can operate his head in 6dof. Got it now.

Reading the FAQ I thought that only centrifugal force moves head in 6dof but player can't fight with it and flying player can't lean side to side. Good I was wrong.

Ranges are ok. Let's say we're in tight buckled belts ;)

lol a link to a link to a link, Kind of like the russian dolls?

• Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

AT-802U. Nothing like it. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

not a pound for air to ground! :D

+Millions

We have enough with the BS and A10 for A-G...

It´s time for A-A :D

I think it will be good also for ED because they will make more fresh cash with those people (including me) who don´t bought and won´t buy BS and A10.

Greetings

Ok at least F-16 which can be good in AA and AG, or F-18 same :D

Raw AA plane = :puke:

:tomato:

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

But I didn't ask how wide is the range of moves. I've answered myself with deduction... Nevermind. No one got my point. Perhaps because english isn't my native language.

I understood your question, but the link helped to answer it by deduction, right? :)
Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

right :) And I have to admit I didn't see that link before even the fact I'm here every day on this very forum. Don't worry. I got a lot of respect for you EB1! You, Chizh and Wags have similar way to interest the people. Don't answer directly - if it's possible let them to scan the screenshot for a clue. And it works (or at least will be working).

by the way is the muzzle flash from the Cannons been fixed? :thumbup:

So there not firring behind the airframe or in side the skin of the plane? :joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

No post for two days?

Gotta fix that...

I was busy yesterday and jumped on to find the same thing.

No ones griping in the SU-27 vs F-15 thread either.

Must be a Sunday or something?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png