Best camo ever

jpm1

Today present women often do huge 1 kg make up. Some do it good that you don't see it normally, but when u look closer, another ones do it bad you see powder from 10 meters. It's funny.

Remember - truly women beautiful is know after shower or night. Then you know how she is beautiful without these masks.

Edited by Boberro
  • Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

You should post it in 3D-modelling - :D

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Today present women often do huge 1 kg make up. Some do it good that you don't see it normally, but when u look closer, another ones do it bad you see powder from 10 meters. It's funny.

Remember - truly women beautiful is know after shower or night. Then you know how she is beautiful without these masks.

That statement can be misleading...

several years back I was at a concert at the soccer stadium of the city. When the concert started I saw a guy selling Aguardiente (colombian rum) he shouted: "Aguardiente, aguardiente for sale, aguardiente."

An hour later I saw the same guy shouting: "embellisher, embellisher here I have the embellisher buy it here!"

Later when the concert was about to end; I saw the same liquor seller, but this time he wasn't shouting Aguardiente, nor The Embellisher, this time it was the "Transformer"

:megalol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Dunno which is prettier, the JASDF girl, or the JASDF T-4...

Wait - you mean there's planes in those pictures? Damn, the camo is off the scale.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]