FC 2.0 Antialiasing, not working.

Turco

im trying to overrride AA in nvidia control panel.

settings seems not to apply on FC 2.0

tried with 4 , 8 , 16 and all Qx.

im adding LAUNCHER.EXE to nvidia control panel, to set specific settings for FC 2.0. Not working. Im not seeing the results.

Am i adding the WRONG .EXE???

if anyone is having good results with AA, pls , post your settings.

THX in advance.:smilewink:

ECV56_TURCO

http://www.ecv56condor.com.ar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

im trying to overrride AA in nvidia control panel.

settings seems not to apply on FC 2.0

tried with 4 , 8 , 16 and all Qx.

im adding LAUNCHER.EXE to nvidia control panel, to set specific settings for FC 2.0. Not working. Im not seeing the results.

Am i adding the WRONG .EXE???

if anyone is having good results with AA, pls , post your settings.

THX in advance.:smilewink:

This is the wrong .exe file to navigate too! For FC 2.0 it should be simulator.exe not Launcher and for Blackshark it should be DCS.exe instead of Launcher.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

EDIT 2: ***SOLVED*** u must ADD simulator.exe on nvidia control panel. that does the trick.

thx, IM a happy customer again!!!!

thx guys, will try and report back.

gtx 260 running 196.21 drivers.

EDIT: FC 2.0 icon on desktop, propierties. DESTINATION: "D:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable\Launcher.exe" --console

im trying to EXECUTE Simulator.exe, but it doesnt run FC.2.0

i can run the game with LAUCNHER.EXE, only.

Edited by Turco
  • Like 1

ECV56_TURCO

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is the wrong .exe file to navigate too! For FC 2.0 it should be simulator.exe not Launcher and for Blackshark it should be DCS.exe instead of Launcher.

Hope this helps.

EDIT 2: ***SOLVED*** u must ADD simulator.exe on nvidia control panel. that does the trick.

thx, IM a happy customer again!!!!

thx guys, will try and report back.

gtx 260 running 196.21 drivers.

EDIT: FC 2.0 icon on desktop, propierties. DESTINATION: "D:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable\Launcher.exe" --console

im trying to EXECUTE Simulator.exe, but it doesnt run FC.2.0

i can run the game with LAUCNHER.EXE, only.

This is exactly the same as what I said to you so why did you give me a negative reputation for helping you out?

• Like 2

Can't get rid of the jaggies in FC2

I installed FC2 and set it all maxed out as usually, started it up and lots of jaggies. I ran nHancer, and set everything like I have in BS, (which looks great), but still the same jaggies. Even with the nvidia control panel set, I have jaggies..what am I doing wrong? I'm sure there is something I'm missing... Anyone ?

8800gtx

4 gig ram

Gigabyte mobo

win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Route, im sorry, but I GIVE ALL OF YOU GOOD REPUTATION

all who help me, i give :thumbup:

pls check it.

Don't worry about it mate, you might have hit the wrong button but this is what I see on my side:

Reputationpoints.png

It's an easy mistake to make! My partners mum accidently deleted all the messages off her phone when she tried to delete 1 message. :megalol:

bummer, now i have problem,i just can't force AA...I tryed 185.85 /197.15/197.13 drivers and nothing.It is terrible to play like this...:(

Vecko I am using the new 197.25 beta drivers and they are working fine, are you using fullscreen mode or windowed and did you make sure that you selected the Simulator instead of the Launcher?

Don't worry about it mate, you might have hit the wrong button but this is what I see on my side:

No, the grey one says he intended to give you good rep - but he had nothing to give. 0 rep points.

Bad rep = red.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

It's an easy mistake to make! My partners mum accidently deleted all the messages off her phone when she tried to delete 1 message. :megalol:

ROute , i was typping this , and i receive another PM mesaage, asking me why i gave NEGATIVE REPUTATION,

yesterday i CLICK GOOD REPUTATION to 3 guys who help me in problems in different posts.

now IM PRETTY sure it wasnt my fault , or my mistake,

something on the forum, must be weird.

I apologize to you , and all of them who receive a BAD reputation vote from me,

will contact admins as soon. to clarify.

thx for understandin

ECV56_TURCO

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ROute , i was typping this , and i receive another PM mesaage, asking me why i gave NEGATIVE REPUTATION,

yesterday i CLICK GOOD REPUTATION to 3 guys who help me in problems in different posts.

now IM PRETTY sure it wasnt my fault , or my mistake,

something on the forum, must be weird.

I apologize to you , and all of them who receive a BAD reputation vote from me,

will contact admins as soon. to clarify.

thx for understandin

Do not worry about it mate! I'm the one who made the mistake! :thumbup:

My apologies to you.

Can't you turn up the resolution? I have no idea if my AA is even on (I haven't turned it on, so it must be off) but I hardly notice any jaggies. Run at 1900 x 1200 and jaggies should go away or be so small you don't notice.

Yes you can. I'm guessing that you are trying to change the resolution in the Graphics.cfg file right?

If so, those settings are obsolete in DCS and FC2! Instead you have to change the resolution in your Options.lua file located here: C:\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\BlackShark\data\scripts

Near the bottom you should see this:

["graphics"] =

{

["multiMonitorSetup"] = "1camera",

["color"] = "32",

["heatBlr"] = 0,

["scenes"] = "medium",

["water"] = 1,

["fullScreen"] = false,

["visibRange"] = "Medium",

["aspect"] = 1.25,

["textures"] = 1,

["shadows"] = 2,

["effects"] = 1,

["width"] = 1280, <----- change this to 1900

["lights"] = 2,

["height"] = 1024, <----- change this to 1200

["civTraffic"] = 1,

["resolution"] = "1280x1024", <----- change this to 1900x1200

["haze"] = 1,

}, -- end of ["graphics"]

Hope this helps!

Route Out.

• 2 weeks later...

Milorg, could you screenshot your control panel settings (general and application-specific)? Might be able to spot something that's off.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester