Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Yeah nemises I agree your right about that. By the way I see your in 104th but I have never seen you on TS are you new to 104th? I just would like to see some realism in my super realistic sim. I just feel like having the Apache would allow for that. Like I said I think the only reason KA-50 is flyable for everyone is because its the only helo. Having the Apache to me would fill a serious void.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a perfect world, sure. Each side having their own native aircraft would be nice. Unfortunately it's not realistic.

Since ED spits what they can at us, it's obviously not up to them what they can or what they can't provide in regards to airframes. This has been stated time and time again in this as well as other related topics. I'm sure ED would love to provide each and every current airframe, but that simply isn't going to happen.

Why?

Because they'll make the Harrier for us VSTOL mud pushers next, then the F/A-18...then they'll retire fat, rich & happy :D

My Next DCS Aircraft Wish?

The Plain Old SU25, with all the buttons working and full 6 DOF

what else?........;)

Flying the Frog in FC2 is brilliant now, Imagine what it would be like in DCS along side the A10.

Agreed. And ED for sure has all the info it needs to do this. You know it makes sense devs :smilewink:
  • Like 1

DCS modules: After A10c - clearly Mi24 Hind or MI 28!

I guess this was mentioned a hundred times but with the abillity to drop troops or rescue wounded the game gets a new aspect. Like rescuing shot down pilots before they can reenter in Mulitplayer would be awesome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BLKronin you almost have me sold. I would rather have the Apache but you know what? That does seem like a really cool idea to drop infantry off. Problem is what impact would dropping infantry on the map really have in the DCS world? What could they really accomplish? I LOVE your idea about rescuing shot down pilots in mulitplayer but, I see a problem with this as well. They may kill themselves on purpose so they can insta respawn since you probably can't recover them if they crash. The server would have to be set to lock them out if they died wich would cause a ton of reconnects just to respawn. Number two is what happens if the enemy shoots the Hind down who rescues them? Guess that would be kind of a check and mate situation huh?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-6D Intruder SAM hunter. Do some good ironhead mission.

Yes I did just watch "Flight of the intruder"

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Hello everyone!

I'm a long time reader of this forum and now I finally decided to join the party :)

For the next DSC module, after A-10C, I think it will be best if we have not one but TWO rival fighters. And the best candidates for that are Mig-29 and F-16.

Why these 2? Because they are the most widely used and exported fourth generation fighters in the world, still operated in more than 50 countries. Think of the huge fan base and multiplayer potencial this sim could have...

I see virtual squadrons from neighboring countries all over the world finally getting a chance for realistic engagements in the virtual sky.

That kind of sim would be HUGE if some day comes out...

I dunno if i voted

I vote for F-111... i dunno how you go about dealing with the 2 seater issue, but it'd be cool

AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz, 8GB OCZ AMD BE RAM, ATI HD5970 2GB XFX BE @ 875/1215, TM HOTAS Cougar, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5, CH MFP, GoFlight Switch Panel, iMo Mini-Monster Touch, Mimo 720S, Saitek Pro Flight Headset

I dunno if i voted

I vote for F-111... i dunno how you go about dealing with the 2 seater issue, but it'd be cool

I would love to have the F-111 My dad flew the FB-111 anf my grandfather worked for GD at the time it was built. I still have a pre releas ground manual for the F-111 A/B

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

next aircraft wishlist POLL

some aircraft exist. that cant be modeled, so don't be whinin' for your F-22, or F-35. Remember, this data has to be declassified, so the older the variant the better. Also, this is mainly me, but I dont really like the idea of two-seaters. Yes, it WOULD make for some epic online, or even offline, (if you have two monitors, or a custom pit), but I just dont think The AI is ready for that kind of a job, and there is no way to model the instant cooperation real people have. And I don't even use online enough for that.

About retired aircraft. As much as I would enjoy DCS F-14, you have to remember, this is a company, and a large amount of the funding and declassification comes from the military. The military wouldn't purchase a simulator for an aircraft they dont use. Even if they could afford to make a retired aircraft without the military as a customer, the largest source of info regarding the operation of the systems, ect, come from the fact that they are working for the military. This EXTREMELY limits the number of aircraft they can do. Life sucks don't it? ;)

Edited by snowman123
thread moved

Go ahead, Make it idiot proof, someone will just find better idiots...;)

If you want a poll, why not include a poll in the thread? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yes, yes, I KNOW about the other thread lol. I only made this to see an actual poll, and, correct me if i'm wrong, you can't add a poll to a thread that is actually started. ...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=31603&highlight=aircraft+poll

Widely debated already - sort of like flogging the horse. ;)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

The next DCS should either be the strike eagle or F-16C

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Okay, now for a non-retarded post by me, (hopefully :D).

I think it should go, somewhat close to this order:

F-16 Reasoning: IT's BEAST!:D But honestly, you helo guys got what you need, us ground pounders will be happy soon with the a-10, now, it's us fighterjocks time to shine. But the best part is, it's multirole! It can ground pound and turn n' burn.

EDIT: plus its got its own theme song. Really!

SU-27/33 or mig 29

f-18/f15

su-25 or some kind of helo

also, anybody up for a little F-5 or heck, even an f-4.

What about a harrier

Edited by snowman123

Go ahead, Make it idiot proof, someone will just find better idiots...;)