Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

I think the F-16 would compliment the A-10 very well in DCS. Imagine the possibilities in coop multiplayer.

Yes nice multiplayer match-up. Ok blue team, you have F-16 and A-10. Red team, you get the Ka-50. lol. I realise in real life they're not intended to go head to head but, you know that's what's going to happen. We all know shooting real players is more fun than shooting AI.

What IS the fascination with the F16 that draws people to it like flies? I don't get it. Yes, it's deadly, fast, capable etc. but don't people like a challenge playing the underdog anymore. Maybe not, that's why everyone supports Manchester United. It gets boring. Also, bare in mind, it's likely the older the aircraft modelled, the more data ED will have access to and thus the more accurate a sim we get.

I'm really open minded on this, but mention more F16 and I feel sick. Venture out guys, try something new! :)

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be new that's the point. No sim has ever done what dcs has done (minus "dynamic campaign"). Any aircraft no matter how many sims they have made in the past.

Don't worry about op force, you can hve red and blue f-16's a 10's and 50's on the same side shooting real player op force. Until there are like 5 or 6 modules you're not going o get a realistic side vs side matchup.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll be happy with whatever aircraft they decide to do.

Harrier, apache, mig, su whatever.

Ps sorry about some missing letters, tired iPhone in cold weather.

Edited by element1108

F16C blk50-52!!!!!! :thumbup:

Falcon REIGNS!:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit

MB: ASUS 1366 P6X58D-E (Audio card integrated)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 950 3.06Ghz 8MB

GPU: GTX470 Gainward 1280MB GDDR5 "Golden Sample"

HD: Western Digital 500GB WD5000AAKS 7200rpm 16MB

RAM: DDR3 1333Mhz PC10666 6GB Kingston

Accessories:TrackIR5 6DOF, Hotas Cougar.

does it have to be us or russian or even british there are a lot of really interesting aircraft from other countries, saab grippen/viggen/draken, dassault mirage 2000/rafale/super etendard, f111 sorry us, as for rotories agusta mangusta,denel rooivalk, :thumbup:

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

does it have to be us or russian or even british there are a lot of really interesting aircraft from other countries, saab grippen/viggen/draken, dassault mirage 2000/rafale/super etendard, f111 sorry us, as for rotories agusta mangusta,denel rooivalk, :thumbup:

Now we're talking! Sadly the Viggen and Draken is too old, and the Gripen too new.

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

China has an "F16" clone, so it could work in MP.

One of my last choices of next aircraft though. Only thing lower is the F18.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Any multi-role combat aircraft would be fine. But F-16 is pretty much on top of my wishlist =D

I agree. I know the F16 has been simmed for ages....and although it was great, it has never really been done right or at the level A10c will be or is. The Viper has to be on this list. Other aircraft would have to be:

Hornet

Tornado

Harrier

F35

Su34

Would love to see the 15E but modeling a two seater I imagine would be difficult.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

A-10A

No thanks, I would feel lost and blind going from the C to A.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

I hope everyone realises this thread is just a TRASHCAN for our hopes, dreams and wishes, so that the rest of the forum doesnt get spammed with new wish threads all the time. I dont think they pay much attention to what is written in here. This has been written many times before, there are other factors that decide what the next DCS will be, not so much our wishes in this thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

I hope everyone realises this thread is just a TRASHCAN for our hopes, dreams and wishes, so that the rest of the forum doesnt get spammed with new wish threads all the time. I dont think they pay much attention to what is written in here. This has been written many times before, there are other factors that decide what the next DCS will be, not so much our wishes in this thread.

We can always hope.

Aww sticky you never played the old Tornado game? We need a new tonka sim in that case!

No, I never played that one, heard alot about it. There was a Tornado in Fighter Bomber though, which I played. But not the same thing, it was a very early sim, no avionics worth mentioning. I would have no problem with a new tonka sim :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We can always hope.

Yes, here is my bit of hope: I wish for an F/A-18 C or E. Or an F-16 :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, wait ... I got a real one which could be done.

KIOWA! Firing the .50's would be funner than another 30mm

I'm with you, it's doable, no fancy classified radars and such, and a really cool chopper with some teeth to boot.

OH-58D fan club member #1

Ok, here's a pertinent question then. Which aircraft is MOST LIKELY for next in line in the dcs series, knowing what we know about how it is selected. I know that it relies on receiving a military contract to model and simulate IN SERVICE military aircraft. Most likely it would also be to model an aircraft that has gone through a sizable and recent AVIONICS UPGRADE. Now that ED have been working with the USAF, they will likely chosen to do another aircraft, or maybe by the navy, due to the upcoming success of a-10c. So tell me people, which is most likely?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One word, Apache!!!!

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.