INTEGRITY check on line

Hello,

like most of Players, i have been changing a couple of files to adjust the game

to my needs.

graphic cfg, options.lua

i also changed a lot of commands on the game option menu

AND, i changed the reload menu on parking to get the opportunity to have

a good panel of rearm when i reload.

I must precise that these reloads are acurates and i can get them by the game editor menu.

For this i changed those 3 files :

WingmenCommandPlane.lua (to create new lines in the reload menu)

RC-Rearming-su-25T.res (to edit the window in game with descriptions of loads)

Rearm.lua (to change the type of weapon and it's position and pilons)

I tryed to play in coop with a friend that was hosting a game and i was

kiked out at the end of the connection process.

i changed thoses 3 files with the original ones but i had the same message from his computer : " INTEGRITY check FAILED"

So my question is : it there a file somewere that memorize a change to what could be considered like "anticheat files" by ED.

And does not return to original if you putback to original thoses files you changed...

thanks for helping.

Hi Ricardo, I'm not sure at all but maybe the intergrity check verifies FOLDERS and not just unique files.

So after you restored your original files, move the changed ones to another directory.

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

Ricardo, unfortunetely Interity Check is NOT user friendly and does not say what files are wrong.

InCh will fail even if files in folder are un-touched but there are another files even without connection to game, example some movies.

I changed few files also example new payloads for planes ect and hopefully all is ok so far. I like 104th by that ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The integrity check can check files, folders, or a combination of both. You edit the Config/network.cfg file to add files/folder to check.

By default, fc2 Config/network.cfg is set with the following:

integrity_check = {"Config/Weapons"},

Since the weapons folder gets checked by default, this is the problem you are having Ricardo. You can edit the network.cfg on FC2 server and remove Config/Weapons. This will fix your issue.

So my question is : it there a file somewhere that memorize a change to what could be considered like "anti-cheat files" by ED.

And does not return to original if you put back to original those files you changed...

No, unfortunately there is no such file.

I would suggest you reinstall FC2.0 again and keep it as a clean installation where you have not changed any files. Then, if you need to get the original files again you can get them from the second installation.

An other thing you could try is to download the 51st Server Integrity Files ModMan pack. This pack contains several of the original files, so the FC2.0 default files, like rearm.lua. With ModMan you can install these default files while ModMan also creates a backup of the files that you changed. Then you can easily uninstall the 51st ModMan pack to revert to your own changed files.

Let us know if this works.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi

Is it possible to make payloads like for the Ka-50 ? Like Ferry and sub menus and thing like that ?

No, unfortunately not. Boberros, Grimes and I looked into this and were told by the ED developers that that is not possible. Maybe in the patch, but no one knows.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yep it is not possible. However you can do a big one payload menu for yoursefl and use it assigning keys to constants in file.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I had the same problem with integrity checks on a server (and custom su25t loadouts). It only went away when I put the original files back in the folder AND took out the renamed changed files. I think it checks to make sure there are only the required files and no more. If you leave the changed files in the directory with a modified name, (so it's easy to change back) it'll fail the check.

I had the same problem with integrity checks on a server (and custom su25t loadouts). It only went away when I put the original files back in the folder AND took out the renamed changed files. I think it checks to make sure there are only the required files and no more. If you leave the changed files in the directory with a modified name, (so it's easy to change back) it'll fail the check.

This probably due to the fact that the Integrity Check was set to monitor the WHOLE folder... So, as a result, any alterations or extra files in the folder structure (even if all active files are DEFAULT) would still trigger the failure of IC... So its very important to double check if there are any extra files out there...

This is especially so for the _Common folder that is being checked on our server for example (<51>Server)

The reason we check the whole folder is because it contains critical common files for all aircraft parameters such as engines/power files for example (including rearm.lua). So if we dont check it, anyone can just edit a few lines and fly their Su-25 at Mach 4 @ 30000m... :megalol: if you know what i mean... and yes, it only takes a notepad to do this, its been already tested!

Therefore, as you can see, the cheating possibilities there are just massive! So it just HAS to be ICed...

Just to give u an example, on those servers that dont check this folder (among other things), i can just edit the files ever so slightly to give myself better power, acceleration, only just by 5% lets say... It will not be noticeable and cant be proven, yet the advantage of these 5% in combat is just enormous... think of turn rates, and moments when u need to run/chase and of course there is the fuel consumption which can be played with...

I think most ppl just dont realize how open the architechture is in FC2 as compared to FC1!! We need to IC all those things now or risk some serious cheating/exploiting, and not to mention the resulting lack of trust and accusations (which we already had enough of FC1)...

Edited by Breakshot

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

hello,

thanks 51case, using your integrity mods makes the all thing work on servers.:thumbup:

i will use your mod as a base to make another one.

To share the same payloads with my friend when we play together.

I saw that the 3rd was customising a rearm menu for 3rd members.