fc2 repair on runway?

The plane will repair itself if your in a parking area single player...takes a few minutes...and refueling and rearming seem to be able to be done concurrently...

However if on your repair list you need to patch your fuel tank, wait to get repaired before refueling as the fuel tank will keep leaking even with the engine shut off...

There is no audible cue from maintenance that repairs have been performed...you must rely on visual clues such as bullet holes or virtual damage disappearing when viewing the aircraft externally...

Normally if you cycle down, hit the head and grab a brewski before the next flight you will be right as rain...

Applies to LOMAC FC 2.0

Salute

Oneway

Edited by Oneway

Even if you land on a road in the area around a friendly airbase (less than half-way to the next airfield), your aircraft will be repaired.

Haven't tried rearm / refuel there yet.

Well that is not right...unless they create some sort of FOB mobile maintenance unit and you get a vector to the hayfield they are operating in...

But then again if they also give you beer when fixing your plane I am all for it

Well that is not right...unless they create some sort of FOB mobile maintenance unit and you get a vector to the hayfield they are operating in...

But then again if they also give you beer when fixing your plane I am all for it

In this screenshot I landed outside Novorossiysk after a mid-air collision and ejected afterwards to take a stroll in the area.

When I returned to my aircraft it was repaired, they even installed a brand-new canopy.

ScreenShot_034.jpg

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

In this screenshot I landed outside Novorossiysk after a mid-air collision and ejected afterwards to take a stroll in the area.

When I returned to my aircraft it was repaired, they even installed a brand-new canopy.

ScreenShot_034.jpg

Pitty you weren't able to climb back in again and continue on..:pilotfly:

-- CoolHand

They repaired the plane but didn't bring a ladder. How's that for a tease? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 1 month later...

ream refuel airfields

how rearm refuel work in the friendly airfields . is it necessary to have a friendly vehicle there , i ask because i made a mission i landed at an airfield that was closer to my base than to the enemy and no way they come rearm and refuel , the tower was standing up . i think sometimes that i landed in desert airfields i could rearm/refuel but i can't remember anymore

All airbases have a built-in complement of service vehicles which meet the requirements for being able to refuel, repair and rearm. This was the case in Black Shark, too - you could repair/rearm at an airfield without needing to place service vehicles, but if you had a FARP away from an airfield you'd need to manually supply those vehicles.

You might need to switch to ILS/Return mode and toggle through the airfields until you have the correct one selected. Try sending any message to the tower (request for landing, startup, taxi, whatever) and see what tower name your radio message is addressed to. I think the maintenance channel is also airbase-specific so if you're talking to the wrong airfield they won't hear you and you'll get no response.

after i repaired my TU25 my laser failed to activate for the remainder of the missions. Is this a known bug ?

I have had this before. Twice maybe?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

All airbases have a built-in complement of service vehicles which meet the requirements for being able to refuel, repair and rearm. This was the case in Black Shark, too - you could repair/rearm at an airfield without needing to place service vehicles, but if you had a FARP away from an airfield you'd need to manually supply those vehicles.

You might need to switch to ILS/Return mode and toggle through the airfields until you have the correct one selected. Try sending any message to the tower (request for landing, startup, taxi, whatever) and see what tower name your radio message is addressed to. I think the maintenance channel is also airbase-specific so if you're talking to the wrong airfield they won't hear you and you'll get no response.

after few tests i came to the conclusion that it doesn't work unless you have a friendly vehicle around . i tested on a base i put only a VAZ car and it was funny they rearmed me but very slowly each weapon one after another . but i take the opportunity to answer the thread main question you can rearm refuel outside the concrete pavements as long as you are in the base :thumbup:

Edited by jpm1

after few tests i came to the conclusion that it doesn't work unless you have a friendly vehicle around . i tested on a base i put only a VAZ car and it was funny they rearmed me but very slowly each weapon one after another . but i take the opportunity to answer the thread main question you can rearm refuel outside the concrete pavements as long as you are in the base :thumbup:

An airbase is neutral normally and won't repair/rearm/refuel you unless it belongs to your side. To belong to your side it must be occupied by ground forces of your side or be set for take off for aircraft of your side.

Nate