Puzzled by these??

Loz

its there cause the hog was once on pimp my ride...

it had 32" LCD monitors and surround sound systems and rims on the wheels too and flames painted on the sides yo!

but with all the bling u could spot it from 30 miles away so they removed it D"

Welcome back Wags, hope everything is ok and where it is supposed to be.

I do think the nots need a little work, I though the bungie was tubular steel because they look so perfect and are identical on each side.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Triple redundancy for the rivets that hold the titanium bath tub together? I know they are on about all the redundancy in this A/C

the titanium bathtub is a myth. it's actually just an ordinary bathtub, not much different from the one grampa simpson uses to mix his love tonic

• Like 1

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

the titanium bathtub is a myth. it's actually just an ordinary bathtub, not much different from the one grampa simpson uses to mix his love tonic

:megalol::megalol:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

• 3 weeks later...

lol i thought maybe it was to tie down the dashboard to make it stop rattling like in an old Cadillac dashboard

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The horn............It's for the Horn on a low-pass Fly-By!

3lnQJvNDiIM&feature=related

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Might as well add, welcome back wags, though I have only been on this forum long enough know you are the producer of the a10c and other stuff I think. :thumbup:

He did all of the producer's notes for the Shark as well. He is also on youtube as Wagmatt.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly