Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

Hi i have bought the game but dont seem able to access the beta forums, how do i join up? Thanks

Beta Forum Access

There is button "Request access to a closed Beta forum" in Software Downloads section on the web site. Make sure you have the same one email on your forum and web site accounts and press it.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...os=135&lang=en

Otherwise do as kylania suggested and ask for help down in the

Forum and Site Issues which is monitored by the correct staff for this.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramen for a month.. here I come! Couldn't stand seeing you all have so much fun, and getting ahead of me! I caved in and bought it!

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

Ramen for a month.. here I come! Couldn't stand seeing you all have so much fun, and getting ahead of me! I caved in and bought it!

You wont regret it...

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Any word on when the "next" Beta release will be? I have v1.1.0 (I belive)

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Yep I am - just loaded it yesterday .... doing the RTFM at the moment! - thx

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Any word on when the "next" Beta release will be? I have v1.1.0 (I belive)

I guess next thing we get is not the next beta update but the updater itself (which was mentioned by ED)...however it´ll work...so expect a further couple of weeks delay after the yet unannounced updater has been released.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Cool thank you Sobek.

IF this candidate is ok are we likely to see anything aside from bug fixes? As in radio audio turned on, objects added to Navada etc. Or more along the lines of fixed training missions, EAC switch and so on?

Happy with whatever we get tbh, well so long as it doesn't break more than it fixes lol :)

---------------

MSI GD65 Gaming | i7 4770k Haswell @ 4.7ghz, | H110 water cooler | 32Gb ddr3 | Sound Blaster Zx | MSI GTX 1080Ti | 1x 250Gb SSD's + 2x 500Gb SSD |

Acer Predator 34" (3440x1440) | TrackiR 5 + UTC Light | Win 10 Pro 64bit | 2x Thrustmaster MFD's | MFG Crosswinds (ordered) | Thrustmaster Warthog :smartass:

--------------------

True, ED is working on it and they shouldnt care about any releasedtaes, but about a working update without creating new bugs...thats whats most important to me.

I´ve just reading couple posts about the update screaming here in the Forums..

Guys...please consider one important thing. ED offered us an incredible possibility while releasing the Beta version with pre-purchase options. I´d pretty much like to see that again for following modules. Please dont ED let regretting their decission.

The updates WILL come, there you can be sure. And the game itself WILL be released one day.

The worst case scenario would be that ED is so much pissed off about the update screaming here that they close all channels to get any information untill the game has been released...I dont want to see that!!

So enjoy what you have and have fun while flying.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

IF this candidate is ok are we likely to see anything aside from bug fixes? As in radio audio turned on, objects added to Navada etc. Or more along the lines of fixed training missions, EAC switch and so on?

At 2 Gigs...I would imagine this will be some substantial additions, i.e. audio, textures, etc. as it seems a bit large for overwriting mission or configuration files.

Then again...I could be talking out of my rear. :smartass:

At 2 Gigs...I would imagine this will be some substantial additions, i.e. audio, textures, etc. as it seems a bit large for overwriting mission or configuration files.

It could just be that they're not yet comfortable with the patching system, so they've decided to just distribute the full files instead. e.g. when Arma 2 updates came out they were a few hundred megs, but Steam users had to download pretty much the whole game again because Steam's updater couldn't just patch the changed bits of the data files.

Not saying that's what's happening here, just pointing out there's other possibilities that are hard to guess, but are perfectly logical and "obvious" once you know about them.

ED has balls posting something like that after all the "where is the beta update" posts over the last week.

Not sure what you mean: are you dissing ED?

If so, you and I are gonna have issues. :P

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

ED has balls posting something like that after all the "where is the beta update" posts over the last week.

eh.... what?:doh:

we dont know the state of the beta/game, so maybe last week they weren't ready to say that the 2nd version of the beta was comming.

I find that's you that have some balls to post something like that.

You're lucky to play the game, so enjoy it :pilotfly::joystick:

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

The people making those posts need to get their heads and their a$$es wired together.

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I don't see it. People are neither going to be ticked off, nor is ED making fun of them.

What was this statement supposed to mean?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Be patient people. ED is working very hard, because They want to give us the best new beta version, as They can, without the most of known bugs.

Two, three or four weeks later for the new beta version. It makes sense. Really.

Give them some time and remember: "Everything comes to those who wait"

Best regards!

You have balls to do somethings like that...oh no wait...this is nothings according with courageousness...but stupitity.

[...]

Guys...please consider one important thing. ED offered us an incredible possibility with releasing the Beta version with pre-purchase options. I´d pretty much like to see that again for following modules. Please dont ED let regretting their decission.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

I don't want to see any more replies to that post.

copy that...:joystick:

Hey MemphisBelle I like the cut of your jib...you know, in a non-homo way. :D

dont know what you mean...but nice that you´ll like it...:D

back to serious things

Be patient people. ED is working very hard, because They want to give us the best new beta version, as They can, without the most of known bugs.

Two, three or four weeks later for the new beta version. It makes sense. Really.

Give them some time and remember: "Everything comes to those who wait"

Who guarantees me that really all Bugs I recognized, will be fixed by upcoming update? What about new things I´ll recognize...screaming starts again for the second update!!!

I am so much happy to be able to fly the Hog way eralier than expected and I have fun with the current version. And she works quite good...OK...somethings to fix here and there, but not really bad things to make me say it´s unplayable.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection