Lock On ATC Screen Mod II

jabog32_zillion

Hi berkoutskaia,

:) good observations. I'm still working on the admin panel and yes, the A-50, E-2C and E-3A are not working correctly in the 0.99 version. They are already fixed and will be in the next version. I'm always helplessly underestimating the amount of time it takes... BUT again, I plan to finish version 1.00 until next week... :icon_jook

Just came back from Hamburg today, will go to Karlsruhe for Christmas. I lived in Karlsruhe-Rüppur for 9 years...

Nächste version also spätestens am Sonntag.

Hier gibt's die ganze enstehungs Geschichte auch nochmal auf deutsch wenns dich interessiert...

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1882&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

später...

Zillion

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danke zillion :)

Viel spass noch beim nächste Version :)

We tried it this weekend on two missions, and noticed a few bug:

-in the fisrst game, we could connect to the java server, but as soon as the ATC screen itself was loaded, the flash aplet hung and a succession of error message from Flash player occured. :(

-during the second game, it went fine, but one of the clients remained a static plot in the Black Sea, although his plane was definitely flying in the game :?

Bis Dann ;)

sigpic55586_3.gif

icone_Ka-50.png In Mud I Trust. icone_Su-25.png

I still didn't finish the Admin Tool...

Release Candidate 2 Changes:

-fixed AWACS Planes and detection. Changed the max range to 350km consistent with the tested LockOn Range (320km)

-Changed the runway drawing algo (++performance)

-When using Radar Support the Client now starts with a black screen and fades in after after a couple of seconds... This prevents the the controller from seeing what he's not supposed to see...

-Fighting with the Admin tool... :) Currently Password, Admin password, Kick and FreeMode lock can be used aswell as displaying controller Radars...

Changing Airport Radar Range might work, might not...

download

>>>HERE<<<

This version is still not final, work in progress

have fun

• Like 1

well... since i'm stuck with pathetic annoying small bugs and I'm overworked again, I have decided to give it a little rest.

I can't cope with the deadlines I set myself and I'm tired of releasing unfinished material.

I will, and that's for sure, release a fully operational ATC/AWACS/GCI simulation and Admin control panel that will provide features that make it interesting for everyone interested in it's nature to use and work with it.

The horizon of possibilties the lockon internal export functions and freely accessible GIS data are giving me, are by far not exhausted. Showing the exact flight plan of airplanes, directx injected ingame Bullseye display (cheat safe) similar to the TS overlay, a custom mission editor capable of snapping waypoints on reallife VOR and DME Navaids aswell as Fixes and an ATC client serving as a command centre to bring it all together and display every thinkable element of infrastructure, land usage and aerial navigation information for the Ukraine and West Russia aswell as aircraft position and detection in a simulated radar environment for more than 20 radar types based on digital elevation data is as far as I can see now for this project.

And I'm not so far away from it.

I will release a version from time to time but setting myself up with deadlines until when seriously reduces the time I can find healthy sleep in addition to a 40 hour week in real life...

So for the few "simulators" around here interested in the project:

I will need more time, we will have to wait...

later

Zillion

edit hours later:

And a hell of big time respect again to Brothers31's work in the timeframe he accomplished it

Version 1.00

It's hopefully stable for some time...

Read the Readme.txt

I finished the Admin Panel...All setting changes affect all connected clients in realtime... To avoid errors reload the AdminPanel in your Browser or reload the .swf before changing Settings.

I changed the color of hostile units and changed their name so it now reads the generic Lockon ID as name for a hostile contact.

Try the undocumented Keyboard keys: "R" , "B" , "1" & "2" and "BACKSPACE" and use your mouse to drag things where possible... :)

merry xmas everyone...

I'm with family in south germany, no time do work.. :)

But i will post a hotfix to version 1.00 before new year when i will fly to japan, since there are a couple of bugs I found and fixed already...

Merry xmas again, hope you'll find cougars, x52's and cockpit parts under the tree.

zillion

• 4 weeks later...

I have fianally implemented rivers, roads and cities... So now we have

Coastline

Elevation map (readable altitude)

All Airports/Aprons/Taxiways

Nav-Aids/Fixpoints

Airways

Runway Labels

10NM Final Approach dotted Line

8 different Grids

Rivers

Roads

Cities

In a handy pop up menu when pressing keyboard "V" like view...

Also I am making an interface for the java server to set the server defaults...

SUPA! zillion :)

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

• 3 months later...

update and Download

/¸¸.¤ª“¨°¨“ª¤.¸¸¸¸.¤ª“¨°¨“ª¤.¸¸DOWNLOAD¸¸.¤ª“¨°¨“ª¤.¸¸¸¸.¤ª“¨°¨“ª¤.¸¸¸

Radar calculation finally based on an DEM image with a size of 2880x1666 pixels. Which is the maximum size for flash images and equals 4,798,080 pixels or ~ 4.8 MegaPixels with 24 bit color depths.

Ingame Menus for view and airport quick jump on KEYBOARD keys: "V" & "A"

New Information Bar showing (Mission Time) + (Bullseye Lat/Long) + (GridLetter/Number + Lat/Long + Elevation of Mouse position)

New Server Options window and GUI for allowed Radars&Range/Autokick/Password/FreeMode on/off

New Setup application which backups old export.lua and restores it on uninstall.

RadarServer is now wrapped in .exe as well as Client and Admin, .swf is also provided

Also try Keyboard keys: "R" , "B" , "1" & "2" and "BACKSPACE" and use your mouse to drag things where possible...

Documentation on its way...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Very well!

In Russian fighting systems:

1 variant

- there are no contours of figure of coast;

- color of all markers - green;

- border of a zone of the responsibility - white (мел) from above on glass;

- there are no labels to the purposes.

2 variant

- borders of coast - low-red;

- border of a zone of the responsibility - white (мел) from above on glass;

- lines and control points, red;

- labels to the purposes and inscriptions - wery red.

...sorry, tne translator.

I installed in my main folder of lockon, i start up the ATC server, then set up admin pass and all the things i want to happen, then started lock on, put some AI's in there as well as me, then started the ATC client and kept getting disconnected if i tried to connect, on the log it shows i connect and then diconnect. Then i run the Admin ATC client and the same thing happens. Agian if some one could help me out, i can make a movie of it or something if it is unclear.

Try disabling the autokick feature on the server... :)

You can't join a game and controll at the same time. For testing purposes you should load an AI mission or a mission you are not flying yourself otherwise you will get kicked as long as the autokick feature is active...

It's against cheaters...

And the policy file (Lockon/Temp/policy-file.xml) is only for net based clients (swf uploaded to webhost). The file is a standart Macromedia (adobe) security protocol xml text that is sent to the client to ensure communication is permitted...

see:

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flash/8/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00001623.html

you wont have to do anything just leave the policy-file.xml in your Temp directory next to the RadarServer.exe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So this is not something that I can use single player to replace the default F-10 screen with?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64