WIP DCS A-10C and Teamspeak 3 Integration

Now I'm working on the selectable channels for headphones feature people have been asking for. All of this will require some testing so I don't anticipate a public release until sometime after the week of January 9th.

thank you very much for this :)

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Plugin is now on DirectInput and accepts joystick/key combos as you care to define them. Working on setting up the configuration tool to make combos.

Yessss! That was the one thing that bugged me. Cheers for including this.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Awesome, really looking forward to the next version.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Yeah, it was definitely sorely missed from the first set of versions. I have it set up so you can make up to six different key combos across all of the devices you have plugged in. After the 10th I'll be able to run it through testing with a TM WH. I'll see if I can make it auto config to the WH throttle upon detection, if possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cross-posting from the TARS website:

Teamspeak 3 has just released version 3.0.3. Unfortunately the new version is not compatible with the current version of TARS. The next version of TARS, due to be released shortly, will feature compatibility with Teamspeak 3.0.3. For now, TARS users should remain on Teamspeak 3.0.2.

Excellent. Thanks Headspace.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Maybe asking the obvious, but:

In the control panel we can set a "Spectator Frequency" on either AM or FM.

Is that used to talk to people who are in the same TS channel but don't have TARS running ?

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

Maybe asking the obvious, but:

In the control panel we can set a "Spectator Frequency" on either AM or FM.

Is that used to talk to people who are in the same TS channel but don't have TARS running ?

Yes but not implemented yet.

Also, Tyger, make sure you get the very latest TARS. It works with 3.0.3 and only 3.0.3.

• Like 1

TY Headspace!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Small problem.

Uninstalled TARS, installed the new version. Started the TARS configuration thingy. Started teamspeak, open plugins.

Instead of a checkbox I have a red text saying: tars_32.dll

Plugin failed to load:

Api version is not compatible

Small problem.

Uninstalled TARS, installed the new version. Started the TARS configuration thingy. Started teamspeak, open plugins.

Instead of a checkbox I have a red text saying: tars_32.dll

Plugin failed to load:

Api version is not compatible

What version of TS and DCS are you running?

TZeer what's your architecture? 64 bit or 32 bit?

Second, what version of Teamspeak 3 are you using? 64 or 32?

I just verified that both versions of the correct DLL are packed into the installer, so that isn't the issue. Something else is going on. Occasionally I get reports from people who say that they're on the correct version of Teamspeak 3 but are saying there's an API version mismatch. It's really bizarre.

Make sure the TARS dll inside your Teamspeak 3\plugins folder is the same one of the two in your C:\Program Files (x86)\TARS\deploy folder.