Su-33

combatace

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to all 262 down-loaders who already downloaded the mod, especially the ones who pay for the MBs they download.

I have updated the mod just now with after correcting a bug hoping that it was the last one.

Is the new version ready to be downloaded at lockonfiles?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Where does the addon.lma3 file go?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I guess I installed it wrong cause I see the weapons but no jet.

That is because you installed the files manually and forgot to add the cdds information in graphics.cfg file.

Add these lines there with notepad++

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\KillermachineSu-33_TGA.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\KillermachineSu-33_canopy.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\KillermachineSu-33_BMP.cdds";

Thx Combatace

It works fine now! Love the way the IRST moves with the pilots head. I just noticed that when you lower the landing gear on the 33 the inlet doors closed :doh:. The model is beautiful by the way. It's gonna hurt when I have to shoot some of them down :D

EDIT: The gun looks very different compared the 3Go's 27 model.

Edited by Cali

attachment.php?attachmentid=51958&stc=1&d=1306807753

Did you Alt-Tab out and then came back into the game? And is your Visibility range setting on High? What you are getting is flickering from random objects since you must have alt-tabbed out then back into the game. Just restart the mission or something and it should go back to normal.

I hate when such things happen. I remember not touching anything in main gear and just edited the required parts yet this happened, how is I have yet to discover, and this is not the first time, it has happened a few times before..

What is the best way to get the latest update? Can you maybe edit your first post in this tread please Combatace to include the latest, and always update there?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest update always on lockonfiles. I cannot upload anything here because the files are very big.

Did you Alt-Tab out and then came back into the game? And is your Visibility range setting on High? What you are getting is flickering from random objects since you must have alt-tabbed out then back into the game. Just restart the mission or something and it should go back to normal.

Nah I replayed the track fresh after starting the game, no alt-tabbing. As speckfire said it only happens very momentarily so it's not a constant graphical glitch.

Just trying to help make this awesome model as perfect as it can be :).