after DCS-A10

TOMCATZ

Hello ED-Team,

well - I`m a great fan of the DCS team since years. I allways did my best to bring ideas and create some new things for the very good simulation. But I have a small little dream:

The last years ED spent us a complete new world of simulation. The deepness and functionality of DCS BlackShark was simply outstanding! The graphic, the editor options and the new HD look is simply great and the A-10 module have thousands of new features- Absolutely fantastic.

But is it possible that after more then 10 years ED will bring us back into a real jet fighter cockpit please? So for example the F-15E. Well - the F15E model in DCS A-10 looks fantastic. And the option to use Rear and Front cockpit for two players in one time- That will be a great project! Or an F-16 or maybe MiG-29- But not a helicopter or another boring "grounder" please.

However, Best wishes to Moscow

A big fan,

Tomcatz

screenshot613r.jpg

screenshot618w.jpg

screenshot612x.jpg

screenshot621.jpg

screenshot610.jpg

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Apparently next plane will be an american fixed wing... The F15E is quite well made in DCS A10C...

maybe... isn't it obvious? :D

I'm guessing it will be the first to have two seats for humans online... maybe it will start a new line of modules... SU30 after that? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

But is it possible that after more then 10 years ED will bring us back into a real jet fighter cockpit please? So for example the F-15E. Well - the F15E model in DCS A-10 looks fantastic. And the option to use Rear and Front cockpit for two players in one time- That will be a great project! Or an F-16 or maybe MiG-29- But not a helicopter or another boring "grounder" please.

I think these are the biggest/hardest problems of DCS & E.D.: Radar modes and two seaters/multiplayers :cry:

...and the classification (F-15E) :(

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I'm pretty sure it's that detailed for a reason. One we'll probably find out someday. ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

I think we are more likely to see a single seater and rader sorted first. They need to sort radar, that's a given. But to sort that and get two player right (which is also a pretty big unknown) I think it would be too much for a single title.

Also there is that whole "it's usually something stemming from a mil contract" thing.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I totally agree with Tomcatz comments on the F-15E. is there any way to make the F-15E flyable in DCS-A10 at this time, as i would love to burn around the sky in this beautiful aircraft.......:pilotfly:

CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K 3.6GHz, Motherboard: MSIZ490, RAM: 64GB DDR4, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB, SSD: 3 x Samsung 2TB and 1 x Samsung 500GB, Monitor: 34" IIyama LCD, Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + F-18C Flight stick, Thrustmaster TCA Captains Pack Airbus Edition, Pedals: CH Products Pro, VR: Meta Guest 2 , Oculus Rift S, MFD: Thrustmaster Cougar, Head gear: Track IR4 and tobii, Chair: NLR FS Boeing Military Editiion Chair.

Please people. Please. Don't. Start. Making. Requests.

THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MAKING. THEY'RE ALREADY MAKING IT. YOU AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

Yeah...don't waste your breath, it's like talking to a wall. :P

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

http://games.on.net/article/11576/Developer_Interview_DCS_A10Cs_Jim_Mackonochie

Read that, Shut up.

"games.on.net: Anything else you'd like to add?

Jim Mackonochie: Coding has already started on the next aircraft in the DCS series. All I can say is that it will be a USA fixed wing aircraft!"

I bet its the F-16.

Check Out My Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1wxp38k2oBAHIXUR20hjQ

Like-Share-Subscribe!

I bet its the F-16.

Wrong Thread Guys....This is for screen shots, not Wishes..let's get back to the great Pics and Vids...:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book: