AMD Catalyst 11.9 WHQL (8.892 September 8)

http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDC...iewdriver.aspx

alternative guru3d link http://downloads.guru3d.com/Catalyst...load-2795.html

AMD Catalyst 11.10 Preview driver:

• Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series for single GPU configurations
  • Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on CrossFire configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
  • Enables support for Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
  • Vision Engine Control Center: User Interface enhancements have been implemented for the CrossfireX, GPU Overdrive, and Information Center pages.

Please note that there have been quite a few problems concerning some users playing games other than BF3 while using the 11.10 preview drivers. Some games present blank screens, artifacting, and flickering while trying to run D3D applications.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Anyone still getting the flashing boxes??

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Running 10.11 preview for the past couple of days with my 5770 with many games, its a very nice and stable driver for me so far :)

I probably should have mentioned that I have been running them with no problems as well :doh: Removes ALL of the stuttering I got with the 11.8 driver sets.

Just some pretty severe reports of major mishaps going around, though that could be due to the usual layer 8 error.

Edited by Pyroflash
  • Like 1

I recently returned to BS. With a two monitor setup and ABRIS and Shkval on monitor two I was getting 26 fps. I loaded 11.9 and saw no change. I went through the 3D settings, set AA to 16x Box, no Vsync or tripple buffer and I am back to my normal 60 fps. Everything is maxed out except water = 0.

11.9 version was not a very good driver set. It is one of the most sloppy releases I have encountered since before the HD series of cards came out(Windows is rejecting them from lack of properly signed kernel interface drivers). That having been said, just roll with the 11.10 preview drivers. They work excellently.

AMD Catalyst 11.10 Preview 2 [bF3 & RAGE Driver]

Windows 7 & Vista

Windows XP

AMD Catalyst™ 11.10 Preview 2 Driver Features:

• Improvesperformance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series for single GPU configurations.
  • Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on AMD CrossFire™ configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
  • Improves performance in Rage on single GPU and AMD CrossFire configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000, AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series and AMD Radeon HD 4000 series of products.
  • Resolves intermittent crashing seen loading levels in Rage
  • Resolves flickering of NPCs in Rage
  • Enables automatic Vsync for Rage
  • Enables support for AMD Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
  • AMD Vision Engine Control Center: User Interface enhancements have been implemented for the AMD CrossfireX™, GPU AMD Overdrive™ and Information Center pages.

Build Info

8.901.2-111006a-126548E-ATI

DriverVer=10/06/2011, 8.901.2.0000

Edited by Mustang

Ive had flashing white boxes right up through to 11.10 prev 1. Lets see if Preview 2 gets rid of them. Is ED also working on this issue, becouse it's really giving me the you know whats?

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• 2 weeks later...

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU124AMDCat1110PreDriverV3.aspx

AMD Catalyst™ 11.10 Version 3 Preview Driver Features:

• Reduces random crashing and stability encountered when playing Rage on Windows® 7 32-bit edition
  • Reduces object / animation flickering and texture corruption encountered when playing Rage
  • Reduces stuttering seen on Dual CPU and Tri CPU core systems
  • Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on single GPU configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
  • Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on AMD CrossFire™ configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
  • Improves performance in Rage on single GPU configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000, AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series and AMD Radeon HD 4000 series of products.
  • Reduces intermittent crashing seen loading levels in Rage
  • Reduces flickering of NPCs in Rage
  • Enables automatic Vsync for Rage
  • Enables support for AMD Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
  • AMD Vision Engine Control Center: User Interface enhancements have been implemented for the AMD CrossfireX™, GPU AMD Overdrive™ and Information Center pages.