Chinese Hit and Run Toddler

hassata

That makes me sick when I first heard about it. I wonder how can people be so heartless!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

That makes me sick when I first heard about it. I wonder how can people be so heartless!

Not sure its surprising. IN countries that are very litigious, passers-by who have helped people have been successfully sued for aggravating injuries...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure its surprising. IN countries that are very litigious, passers-by who have helped people have been successfully sued for aggravating injuries...

Yup, that's one of the reasons why people in lot of cases do not wish to get involved... in this case though getting involved would only require to get the girl out of the way and call ambulance/police and I can't understand how can people walk by someone that is bleeding, and this was only a 2 year old child and that makes it 10x worse :noexpression: And the 2 van drivers better end up in jail where they belong... for many years

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

Hopefully those drivers will get what they deserve, karma is a female dog sometimes!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

That's why in my conrty you are cover by public insurrance while doing first aid...but doing nothing or even just passing by is a punishable act...I have to to first aid training every year including use of defibrilators. Had two occurences for first aid in the ast twelve months in public...usually its not hard to get more helpers...but the one to take the first step is the one that hesitates the most. calling the ambulance get's you out of trouble but is oftennot enough.

Well but I guess people are "cheap" in china so nobody bothers much.

I don't think it has anything to do with fear of being sued. I just think those people just didn't give a hump. A normal humanbeing would have helped that child even with a lawyer come runing and screaming I'll sue your ass. As screwed up as Thailand is that little would not have been left there to die had it happened to her here.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Don't watch that clip if you mean to keep a high moral for the next few days. Awful gross

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Saw this on news. Im gutted, theres no better way to putting this. :cry:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

And of course you don't see the clips of people getting hit by cars and someone immediately rushing to their aid, which are 20X-100X more plentiful. Every once in a while someone gets hurt in public on camera and the first dozen people to pass are selfish douche bag lowlifes, and it makes the news.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

This is more a case of a culture developed from a lot of people, and limited resources. To help others, in a lot of situations, means to not have for yourself or your family.

Me and a colleague were talking about this the other week when I was in China, about how they have no concept of lines (queues for some).

And then this happened right after, and he explained how it stems from the same attitude.

They have been to be so concerned about themselves, not only to survive, but to also distinguish themselves.

This is more a case of a culture developed from a lot of people, and limited resources. To help others, in a lot of situations, means to not have for yourself or your family.

Me and a colleague were talking about this the other week when I was in China, about how they have no concept of lines (queues for some).

And then this happened right after, and he explained how it stems from the same attitude.

They have been to be so concerned about themselves, not only to survive, but to also distinguish themselves.

You are no wrong in saying this, I was just about the say the same.