Master Caution won't shutup

JCook

As soon as I turn on the battery power the Master Caution Light starts flashing and beeping. I press the Master Caution button but it still keeps beeping. The Caution panel shows several lights are steady on, two lights are flashing: L/R Eng Oil Pressure. I can't get the Master Caution Light to stop.

Earlier today the sim was working fine. I recently added the TM WH HOTAS and that seems to work fine. The most recent change was reconnecting my TM MFDs, these had previously worked fine and hadn't tried them yet with the HOTAS.

I also assigned 3 Mouse buttons to cover the TrackIR commands - these seem to work fine also.

Help - please.

hmm, wasn't there something about strong wind or turbulence having such adverse effects on the Master caution? I think it was due to the fans windmilling or something. Not sure if this is what you are experiencing though, as I thought it's logic was reworked in an earlier patch, but then again, I could be wrong:)

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

Yeah i had the wind driving the fans causing master caution to go off and on. This wasn't in the current patch though. The funny thing was I was actually in the hardened hanger at the time... oh well, software is software.

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• ED Team

'L/R Eng Oil Pressure' lights logic was reworked in 1.1.1.1 patch. They no more dependent on engine RPM. Expect them to go on once electric power is available. The problem described above should not occur anymore.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
'L/R Eng Oil Pressure' lights logic was reworked in 1.1.1.1 patch. They no more dependent on engine RPM. Expect them to go on once electric power is available. The problem described above should not occur anymore.

Should this happen in the real aircraft?

It's mildly annoying to have the warning siren scream at you during start up.

• ED Team
Should this happen in the real aircraft?

It's mildly annoying to have the warning siren scream at you during start up.

No it should not happen. It is already fixed in the development code. The fix will be made available in the nearest A-10C update (a patch I guess).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Although I understand other things are broken in relation to DCS World (CBU lockups).

Can you elaborate about CBU lockups? I am not sure what is meant here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you elaborate about CBU lockups? I am not sure what is meant here.

I think he means cluster-bomb explosions and the negative impact on FPS.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 3 months later...