A Happy Customer of DCS-A10

il_corleone

Hello people from DCS, and from the forum, i am Writing these becose i need to thank this Simulator and all the work ho the people of DCS have maked to it, i am very Happy whit it, i have also KA50 and the same opinion, Eagle Dynamics, you are the guys ho will the leaders of the market of Fligth sims, and i will buy all your sims , becose of the seriousness and affection from your games, please, contiune like this, a happy customer, Manuel. :pilotfly:

• Like 2

thanks!, i really like the fliying sims but this, its a diferent feeling, do you know ? i am very exited about the DCS since the first LOMAC comed out, the next year i will enter the Airforce in my country , the thing i most like to do is fliying, and DCS in your sim, the simulation its near real, thanks you, for the game, and thanks from all the people to like fly,is the greatest thing, please, continue whit the games.

Hi Corleone, you welcome?

Where from?

www.69squadrone.it

GigaByte X58A-UD7 rev 2.0 -- Intel i7 950 3.06 Ghz (OC 3.20) -- Geforce GTX 750Ti -- DDR3 Corsair 2000 mhz 12 GB -- HD SSD Crucial 1Tb --

HD WD raptor SATA2 150 GB x 10000 rpm -- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W -- Windows 7 Professional 64bit --

Hotas Cougar n° 01909 -- Hotas Warthog n° 08070 -- Console MFD self made with X-key -- Monitor DELL 24 Inch

please... please... please... let next DCS module be a F18 :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

welcome Manuel, I'm very happy for you, nice to know your opinion.

A.

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

Can you imagine, at that age going to fulfil a dream and having a headstart by way of a Simulator to gain that head start.

Entering Flight School Training with a level of confidence that should you pass the Physical prortion of that training and make it to the acedemic portion, you just know you will make it because you have studied already by playing this software title. Youthful Exuberance is Quite Stimulating to the mind I guess. I am realy trying to remember those days.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Awesome sim. I just fired it up earlier to practice inclement weather flying, did a pattern in zero(ish) visibility, with rain and thunderstorms, and brought the bird home with no worries. That was cool, fun and satisfying .. ;).

Atalia - I just saw you are in Ponotoc, I just moved from Tupelo a couple of months back to GA, small world, hehe.

Welcome to the Farm...:thumbup: yeah this is the top of the Sim pile..:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Well , I know a dude in Canada , who went for helicopter flying lessons , after learning Black Shark , he could do so much on his first attempt , that the instructor said he had done it before . He explained that it was from a sim ..... the instructor was very impressed indeed .

Yeah ED , you do a brilliant job indeed :)

Yes indeed this is a great sim. I purchased Black Shark as well at the start of the spring sale and it's just as cool. Just mastered starting the thing and when I can get the rotors to stay on while flying that will be really cool.

So I guess i have everything they've made so far. Lock On, Flaming Cliffs, A10 and Black Shark. Love em all.

Sometimes I just start up my A10 and go for a drive. Just because I can. I don't even care about the cost of jet fuel. Filler up boys.

The community around this sim is just as high quality as the sim itself.

So here's my thanks also to ED/DCS for keeping this type of software alive.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy and I've had both.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Too over the head for me but hey that's what it is,a study sim.

I can't read manuals and my eyesight is geting worse so I'm outta luck with this sim.

Unless someone trains me on teamspeak.

I haven't done anything yet with this sim lol.

Sit on the tarmac whistling and thinking what to do.

Then Exit.

I am a nice person just because I'm dumb at this,doesn't mean I'm not a nice person.

That was for people who "gee this forum has much better people than others because they're more brainy and hardcore " and other assorted racist intellectual crap.

Bloody Veruca Salts.

Edited by JellybeanTiger

Too over the head for me but hey that's what it is,a study sim.

I can't read manuals and my eyesight is geting worse so I'm outta luck with this sim.

Then Exit.

I am a nice person just because I'm dumb at this,doesn't mean I'm not a nice person.

That was for people who "gee this forum has much better people than others because they're more brainy and hardcore " and other assorted racist intellectual crap.

Bloody Veruca Salts.

Uh, it seems all you've done since joining the community is complaining about the TM Cougar. There are plenty of online groups looking for new players, how about making a thread?

Hit the right windows key + home to auto-start the plane if you're on the ramp. Use insert to toggle nosewheel steering and Z/X keys for rudder. Go flying for a bit, you won't learn this sim in a day, it took me a week or so to learn to start up the plane properly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, this forum is exceptional due to the quantity and quality of the assistance one receives when one communicates one's concerns with civility and clarity. There is no elitism here, far from it. Try the BIS forums if you'd care to experience some serious exclusionary elitism.

As for "racist intellectual crap" - I don't even know where to go with that.

Edited by Harzach

dcs_sig.jpg

Have you tried the training missions? They highlight buttons for you. It took me playing through each one about 10 times but I learned. It just takes time

Awesome sim. I just fired it up earlier to practice inclement weather flying, did a pattern in zero(ish) visibility, with rain and thunderstorms, and brought the bird home with no worries. That was cool, fun and satisfying .. ;).

Atalia - I just saw you are in Ponotoc, I just moved from Tupelo a couple of months back to GA, small world, hehe.

If you come this way for a visit again PM me, Would love to meet a fellow Simmer in RL. Get a few tips tell a few lies over a few beers. LOL

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.