DCS World

71st_Mastiff

Trying to login right now Monday @ 2020 PDT master login server and I keep getting

DCS has Stopped responding,

Or if I do get in theres no list.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Same here. Last 20 mins, when I try to connect Master, DCS World crashes.

Some say solution is restarting the PC. (But, I couldn't restart pc, because of downloading a file.)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

thats didn't work. Either still same message's.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I can't connect either... What am I going to do without DCS???

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: DCS.exe

Application Version: 1.2.0.3205

Application Timestamp: 4ff3450d

Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.30319.1

Fault Module Timestamp: 4ba220dc

Exception Code: 40000015

Exception Offset: 00000000000760d9

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: b38f

Additional Information 2: b38f81b7bdec2307c7753a8911ec9b55

Additional Information 3: 983d

Additional Information 4: 983d03f4b8ce887b9b8c0a2e20a840f3

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Some people are convinced that this is maintenance by ED. Others think that it is unintended down time.

I started to occur in DCS World and I think there are already threads about this.

It would be nice if we could get an official answer from ED...

'Frett'

Go to your c:\users\<name>\Saved Games\DCS\Config

Back up and then delete these files:

network.cfg

network.vault

Restart and punch in your user details and password and setup your multiplayer name again. It should all work fine again...

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

these are all temporary measures and will not fix it permanently. it is up to ED for a more permanent solution.

It would be nice if we could get an official answer from ED..

they have acknowledged the issue.

imho we wont be able to "tweak" our way out of this MP issue. we are all just waiting!!

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Restart and punch in your user details and password and setup your multiplayer name again. It should all work fine again...

is the user and the password the same data for logging in

into the website/ shopping account ?? :music_whistling:

too much ...

For best reliability, delete the network files in your saved games\ dcs world\ config folder, manually set your handle and login each time. Once you get dropped, you will keep doing so until this is done.

Have not had this much trouble with a sim staying connected in 10 years. So far, so good following above guidelines.

For best reliability, delete the network files in your saved games\ dcs world\ config folder, manually set your handle and login each time. Once you get dropped, you will keep doing so until this is done.

Have not had this much trouble with a sim staying connected in 10 years. So far, so good following above guidelines.

no need to do all that. its all snake oil. DCS is working on it.

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

no need to do all that. its all snake oil. DCS is working on it.

Agreed. As far as I know, the only real "fix" to the crash on Master Server connect problem is to wait it out :( All the purported "fixes" for CTD on Master Server connect I have seen are the result of timing- the problem happened to independently resolve itself while the person was messing around, doing whatever "fix" they claim helped the issue.

For example, the first time CTD on Master Server connect happened to me, I tried deleting my network.cfg and network.vault or whatever. It didn't help. Then I restarted my computer, and it "fixed" the problem. However, that only worked for me one time. There was no causative relation between my restarting my computer and the CTD on Master Server connect problem being resolved. Just lucky timing.

It would be helpful if you do not post your "fix" for CTD on Master Server connect unless

a) It works MORE THAN ONCE OR TWICE, or:

b) It resolves the issue, while other people in your squad keep having it.

It may be that someone has already posted something we can do as clients to prevent or fix the CTD on Master Server connect, but with all the false "solutions" out there, it's impossible to know.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

I don't want to give the wrong impression that there is NO possible work-around to the issue, and that it is certain that you simply have to wait the problem out. It's certainly possible there IS a solution to the problem, because I don't know personally know what the problem is that causes this issue. So by all means, please keep looking for a solution, and if you think you have a real working solution, and you have tested it multiple times, I'd LOVE to hear about it. It's just that all the supposed solutions I have seen have almost certainly been the result of coincidence.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Lua scripts and mods:

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Speed... I have no idea what the root cause is, but this solution works for me:

1. Load the multiplayer client
  2. When the master server login dialog appears, press Cancel
  3. In the connection type drop-down, select LAN instead of Internet
  4. In the upper right corner of the screen, press Login and complete the master server login process
  5. In the connection type drop-down, select Internet
  6. ???
  7. Profit!

• Like 1

Not the best solution but the only way to fix the problem for me :mad:

Had to pay for another CA key, my server took over my first CA key.

DCS Master Server has been changed in the last couple of weeks by ED?

http://web28.streamhoster.com/sttottos/dcs/not%20happy.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ASUS Rampage II Extreme, i7 930@4.2GHz, Water cooled, 6GB G.Skill Trident DDR3 1600, RevoDrive3 X2 240GB, ATI 7970, Antek 1000w, Sony 46", HP TouchScreen, Helios, TIR 5, TM Warthog, CH Rudder Pedals, Win 7 64.

Been looking for a fix for a while that didn't involve changing files; deleting configs; re-installing vc++ etc...etc... This did it for me. Cheers! Sure would be nice if ED would at least acknowledge that this is an issue and perhaps even give us a little bit of reassurance that it's being looked into. It's occurring 2 to 3 times a day now for me. Very annoying... The older version of DCS A10 isn't affected by this issue. Only the latest DCS World.

Cheers!

4. In the upper right corner of the screen, press Login and complete the master server login process
  6. ???
  7. Profit!

Sure would be nice if ED would at least acknowledge that this is an issue and perhaps even give us a little bit of reassurance that it's being looked into.

They have and it is.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

6. ???
  7. Profit!

THANK YOU!

With this "solution", however, I still CTD upon trying to display the server list by selecting "Internet". So it's the server list that contains the problem. As long as I keep it on "LAN" or "History", I'm fine, and can directly connect via IP.

But this narrows down where the problem lies a bit, doesn't it?

Thanks again. Apparently, I gave you rep once a few decades ago, so I can't + rep you for your contribution :(

EDIT:

CRAP! I keep getting "Connection Interrupted" when I try a direct IP connection. So maybe this isn't much of a work-around after all?

Edited by Speed

Lua scripts and mods: