Deal on getgamesgo bs2 and a-10 for 18 euro

shea1980

So cheap...

I always almost feel bad for developers. So fantascic complex game and price lower than Call of Duty...:cry:

Its because they're old and those who are going to buy it have done so long ago. DCS needs to come out with their next project and soon.

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

Thanks for the heads-up... I just recently installed DCS World in anticipation of FC3, but for that price I have NO problem adding BC2 and A10C to the list! I guess we have some time to wait before FC3 arrives, so these will certainly keep me busy...

Thanks!

bax

Lol, believe me dude, if your just starting out on those, they will keep you busy for a looong looooooong time. :P

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

actually, i'm quite pissed off about not being able to get these though i do get the option to check out via paypal. What's up with that anyway?

Get a credit card just for these sims and then pay them off and cancel the card

That site is part of getgamesgo.com which itself is legit.

Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 @ 3.4 Ghz | 12 GB RAM (DDR3-1600) | Nvidia Geforce GTX660 Ti/2GB (Driver Ver. 381.65 ) | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | SB Audigy 2 ZS (kxProject 3552) | Samsung SSD 830 Series (Sys: 64GB, DCS+other: 128GB) | Saitek X52 Pro + TM MFDs | TIR4: Pro (TIR 5.4.1.26786 Software) | Windows 10 Pro (x64, non Anniversary)

Ahhh, nice offer, i just bought A10/BS2 again at 18€ :):):)

Indeed Paypal is denied during checkout, i paid that with my main VISA, checked payment site (paysecurely.com) trustness, SSL working correcly.

The VISA asked me confirmation of 18€ from them as usually

Payment authorized

1 Transaction Code displayed

2 nice mails receveid the same minute.

"Hello thank you for... blah blah blah

Your unique activation key for DCS: Black Shark 2 is EC-...." (no, don't dream buddies)

Same for DCS A10C.

Guys this is not stem, i didn't heard of this before, and i found one thread on steam with a guy who just buy something (sonic??), which his bank refused somehow, and the code they sent him deactivated by the editor (like ED). it was his mistake. he didn't lost any money though.

Well now i need to put a hand on a second HOTAS. :megalol:

THANK YOU,

reputation award incoming ;)

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

Just bought Blackshark 2 & Warthog via PayPal... for 25$ wuhuuu...

Hokum HELL YEA!!! Finally!!! :thumbup:

...just chose "rest of the world" and before you know it, the serials were in my e-mail inbox...

Of course, made an account on http://www.getgamesgo.com in the process...

:pilotfly::joystick::pilotfly::joystick::pilotfly:

Of course, donated the key for DCS A-10C to the fellow who pointed me to the promotion in the first place... maybe, there'll be a new Hawg rider among us... :smilewink:

Edited by Aries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...