Russian Air Force Photos and Video (NO DISCUSSION)

Flаnker

I'd say the Su-33 is first in the row.

In my humble opinon, ED should ditch the 33 and focus on the MiG-29K for carrier ops. Heck, they could ditch the current FC3 MiG-29 variants and focus on the 29K alone, including PFM, new 3D model; maybe bump it up to DCS-level, too. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

In my humble opinon, ED should ditch the 33 and focus on the MiG-29K for carrier ops. Heck, they could ditch the current FC3 MiG-29 variants and focus on the 29K alone, including PFM, new 3D model; maybe bump it up to DCS-level, too. :thumbup:

That's quite a tall order you ask of there and I understand you're passionate about it but DCS Mig29k is probably not going to happen anytime soon. First off, you're probably never going to get the data to model it to DCS standards and even if ED do get the data, I doubt the Russian Navy will allow ED to model a yet to be operational aircraft. :smilewink:

That's quite a tall order you ask of there and I understand you're passionate about it but DCS Mig29k is probably not going to happen anytime soon. First off, you're probably never going to get the data to model it to DCS standards and even if ED do get the data, I doubt the Russian Navy will allow ED to model a yet to be operational aircraft. :smilewink:

I think he is talking about baseline Mig-29K. the stopped developing program of the 80's

Will be quite interesting simulate this bird that now become to the reality with the Indian and Russian Navy.

We don't need simulate the economic Russian crisis of the 90's...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]