[VIDEO] Disgruntled Russians

ralfidude

Its sad to see how much FC3 has just become about the eagle now. Thats it. Those 3d pits make such a world of a difference.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Tell me about it... we are all sort of disappointed in how much money we spent for not much in terms of a new or update product. Those with a previous purchase of flaming cliffs should have had a discount me thinks. Oh well, we are enjoying the new missile system. I remember that in FC2 if you fired off a missile you were 80% guaranteed the kill, now you can actually do something about it.

Don't judge a book by its cover. ;)

Well... Even EDs promo itself shows that they know how disjointed FC3 is. Lock on has always been that way from the beginning: different caliber of models which make the differences apparent. Even they choose to promote the shiny cover model, but not the other ordinary dated models.

Anyways I realize that modders will take care of the external model, just hope that ED will give the final lock on release a very well dedicated push and incorporate the advanced ground dynamics and 3d cockpits in due time. It's such a immersion killer when u see landing in these videos. Heck, I was hoping that in their promo, perhaps they would show off the advanced landings/takeoff. I realize that chopper AI and dynamics were only updated in BS2, but at this point, non flyable choppers have better landing dynamics than player aircraft. Regd... 3d cockpits, not much more needs to be said on the difference it makes. Hope ED can take the time to slowly update the other cockpits.

Edited by Witchking

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

When all is said and done, I come to a few conclusions:

It's Flaming Cliffs, reality has not been its strong suit since the beginning in a lot of areas, so I can get over the flight dynamics and such without a problem.

However, the bugs need to be fixed by the time they get out of beta mode, server crashes and CTDs are happening upon doing simple things right now, such as simply locking up a friendly aircraft, or shooting down an opponent, silly little things, but it's getting out of hand with the unstability. (I have faith they are working on it now)

I am disappointed in the lack of improved cockpits for all the other fighters. Ricardos HD cockpits were used, which is a free download anyway. So I'm still wondering where my 40$ went. I guess what Witchking said is pretty accurate, we are all hoping that the modding community will step up with some fluent 3d cockpits in place of what we have.

In the end, let's see where this ends up after it gets out of beta.