Operation ''Haunted Georgia'' Online Multiplayer Campaign

gregzagk

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam going to try and Live stream the 2 hours on Twitch.tv Name sweet_AW

What team, which aircraft shall we expect? :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Great to finally fly with all of you guys... :thumbup:

And I thought it was the Rolands... like, woow... how can they engage so quickly... and then I saw my Tacview record... Panthir... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Hrere goes my Tacview record...

Our Tunguskas (RED side) were totally incapable of hitting any air targets, like working in drunken mode...

I mean, Hawgs flying and being fired at like 15 missiles without a single hit... is this some kind of bug?

Can someone else review and confirm this? :music_whistling:

p.s. just counted a single blue hawg interdiction on some bridges i suppose... 28 SA-19 missiles fired at him (no chaff and no evasive maneuvers from him) and not a single hit... wtf?

Edited by Aries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our Tunguskas (RED side) were totally incapable of hitting any air targets, like working in drunken mode...

I mean, Hawgs flying and being fired at like 15 missiles without a single hit... is this some kind of bug?

Can someone else review and confirm this?

See this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=102583

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

http://nl.twitch.tv/sweet_aw/b/383110155 a 1:40 hour movie off me getting shot down 3 time's " smile.gif and attacking the wrong target for an hour but still fun

What tool u used to record? And What team were u in, what is ur (hardware) specs exactly? :D Just curious... ;) Since you didn't do anything similar like my signature... :D :P ;)

Great to finally fly with all of you guys... thumbup.gif

And I thought it was the Rolands... like, woow... how can they engage so quickly... and then I saw my Tacview record... Panthir... biggrin.gif

Panthir were there engaging you? o_O When? When we were wlying together? Or earlier, before I joined? :D

Btw. how can I "watch" that "tacview"-file? What is that exactly? :P

Hrere goes my Tacview record...

Can someone else review and confirm this? music_whistling.gif

p.s. just counted a single blue hawg interdiction on some bridges i suppose... 28 SA-19 missiles fired at him (no chaff and no evasive maneuvers from him) and not a single hit... wtf?

Last question here... What is a "Hawg" ? :/

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Fist of all: Cool mission, Ghost! Thx a lot! biggrin.gif

Wow, I were soooo happy to fly like ~ last hour of the mission with lowest resolution (1024x800 sth or so tongue.gif xD ) on huge Benq Full HD screen actually... o_O wtf xD ... in the Su-25T, epic strategic-stealth formation flight with Aries (awesome pilot btw. wink.gif Was great flying with you! smile.gif ), me flying just 30-50m behind you, shooting down ~ 3 Roland in front of us... thx to awesome (epic!) long-range (NATO codename AS-11) "Kilter" (Kh-58 , RU: Х-5cool.gif... xD And you Aries being hit everytime by missiles xD lol... me lucky AI is that dumb and attacking 1st aircraft only everytime... tongue.gif (MUST be fixed!!! What is the issue exactly with this AI behavior btw??)

Also, I then suddenly saw bullets (tracer) flying around my Su-25T next to my cockpit... So I KNEW already wtf enemy fighter right behind me! o_O

But no chance with my graphics to evade and call support/engage with my double-barrel MG... :P :/

Kh-31 Krypton in the game... biggrin.gif

I had like 5-10 fps most of the time LOL and still managed to accomplish this "lot" of stuff... biggrin.gif

(My specs on this old rig, due to my "new" rig shown in my signature below in this post is in repairs atm. are an old 2006er "E6300" dual core 1.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, upgraded it few years ago from 1 to 2 GB, and btw. ONLY DCS would work with the crazy /3 GB RAM boot parameter in boot.ini file tongue.gif LOL but at least working... and by 50 MHz overclocked Palit GeForce 9600 GT, 512 MB...)

What will be changed in the next mission? Which server-settings exactly will be changed? (And reasons pls tongue.gif wink.gif )

Edited by DanielNL

Updated post above.

What is that "OSB" recorder? I can recommend the MSI Afterburner to record, with your machine it will run excellent, smooth & great quality ;) (And btw. Twitch is baaaad, at least your recording there does lag, ~ 10 fps and baaad quality... :( )

Aries, what is "Hawg" ? And LOL, only 21-day DEMO of TACview? You bought it? o_O

Ghost, what exactly will be the changes for next mission?

Wow... yes, F-15C engaged us from right side... -.- fired IR AIM-9 and -7 on you... Did you use IR defence, Aries?

LOL his AIM-9 he fired on my just bumped into the hill below/in front of him... xD

Wow... yes, F-15C engaged us from right side... -.- fired IR AIM-9 and -7 on you... Did you use IR defence, Aries?

LOL his AIM-9 he fired on my just bumped into the hill below/in front of him... xD

No I didn't use neither the IR jammer or flares... I thought it was Roland launches... grrrr...

...what luck did we have to be jumped by an F-15 right in the moment of our SEAD attack... :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]