Virtual Aerobatics Website Launched

VH-Rock

Incredible time, well done

Sorry about the fuel load outs. When we redid the VA mission, we stripped out then replaced all the race aircraft and I miss remembered the previous loadouts. The new mission has reduced the fuel loads on the majority of the aircraft at Batumi.

Again, congratulations on the incredible time.

/Salute

Shahdoh

• Like 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please increase server ping to 300. Would love to fly there but my avarage ping on your server is about 260. 300 ping is quite adequite for formation flying. This can be said for most servers on mp. I can understand high ping will be an issue on head to head servers.

• Like 1

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

Thank you all. It really nice to read your comments. I'll do my best to improve my time. heh... A month ago Dell & I talked something like "Imagine! Some day we will beat 117!". Well, it's time to dream about beating 116.

Shahdoh, thnx again for great race course.

MI1T.

Please increase server ping to 300. Would love to fly there but my avarage ping on your server is about 260. 300 ping is quite adequite for formation flying. This can be said for most servers on mp. I can understand high ping will be an issue on head to head servers.

Hi Midnight,

Thank you for your interest in our server, sadly we have experimented with a ping of 300 in the past and it has a detrimental effect on the other pilots on our server.

So for the foreseeable future it will stay at 250

Regards

Pman

I can tell so that DCS isn't adapted for server computers in Data Centers.

We contain the servers in home conditions that allows to get direct access to the computer in case of system failure, lags, etc.

And we use home tariffs from Internet service provider allowing to have 100 Mbps without a datalimits and for very reasonable money (~ $20 for month). :)

For our 100 Mbps channel we have stable connect with more than 40 users on the server without lags and other net problems. :)

PC configs: i7-960 3.2 GHz, 6 Gb (triple-channel) @ 1333 MHz, NVidia GT620, SSD128(System) + HDD(Data). DCSW run in low graphics settings (1024*768 with F10 (map mode) and with limit for 24 fps (graphics.lua with string "MAXfps = 24"). :)

We have no problem with clients.

MB: MPG-Z390 GP / i7 9700KF 4,8 ГГц / DDR4 64 Gb 3466 МГц / GTX 2080Super / Acer 43" ET430KWMIIQPPX 4k / Win 10

Podp_39_Su-27-45.png

I can tell so that DCS isn't adapted for server computers in Data Centers.

We contain the servers in home conditions that allows to get direct access to the computer in case of system failure, lags, etc.

And we use home tariffs from Internet service provider allowing to have 100 Mbps without a datalimits and for very reasonable money (~ $20 for month). :)

For our 100 Mbps channel we have stable connect with more than 40 users on the server without lags and other net problems. :)

PC configs: i7-960 3.2 GHz, 6 Gb (triple-channel) @ 1333 MHz, NVidia GT620, SSD128(System) + HDD(Data). DCSW run in low graphics settings (1024*768 with F10 (map mode) and with limit for 24 fps (graphics.lua with string "MAXfps = 24"). :)

We have no problem with clients.

Hiya

Yeah thats why we had to be careful about where we did it, and luckily I had a friend who could get me some hardware connected to a server rack which helped us out alot.

The dedi we are working on is a 3.5ghz dual core with HT, 8gb ram, dual 1tb hdd's.

The dcs software is a challenge to get running cleanly at the best of times, never mind on Windows Server.

Our home tariff's here are very limited and the upload is alot lower as well. So this was our only viable option.

We have removed the 3d render which means that the GPU really doesnt matter too much.

I have flown on the test edition of this and we have conducted a few more tests during the day, all being well I plan on a single test tonight then it will be live shortly after :)

Your support is appreciated mate :)

Pman

Hi Guys,

We have done aload of testing this evening and it was all very positive!

I have put the server back up and would love to hear some feedback from people!

To the guys who were just outside our ping limit our testers have all reported lower pings so please try again and see how you get on

Regards

Pman

• Like 1

Thanks! I just try it and I had no problems :D!

thanks again and keep up the good work

Ah great thats excellent news

Feedback from the pilots I have spoken to so far is all positive about the server relocation

This might mean I get chance to do some work on my blog now :p

Pman

The dedi we are working on is a 3.5ghz dual core with HT, 8gb ram, dual 1tb hdd's.

I recommend to disable HypeTrading. It will allow to increase by some percent productivity for DCSW and the majority of other program applications on the server. And it will give power consumption reduction, though hardly noticeable.

On our servers we disable HT functions and won some performance for FC2/DCSW. :)

Edited by Dell_Murrey-RUS

MB: MPG-Z390 GP / i7 9700KF 4,8 ГГц / DDR4 64 Gb 3466 МГц / GTX 2080Super / Acer 43" ET430KWMIIQPPX 4k / Win 10

Podp_39_Su-27-45.png

Have you tried the new server yet?

What new server? :)

Our servers working from Flaming Cliffs 1. And now on first our server for aerobatic flights (Smile Pilots Club - SPC) running FC2 v1.2.1 and DCSW simultaneously.

Our next server is devoted to Advanced Combat Maneuvering (fighting application) for planes and helicopters. It worked in FC2, and now we pass to DCSW/FC3. While in work. :)

Podp_39_Su-27-45.png

What new server? :)

Our servers working from Flaming Cliffs 1. And now on first our server for aerobatic flights (Smile Pilots Club - SPC) running FC2 v1.2.1 and DCSW simultaneously.

Our next server is devoted to Advanced Combat Maneuvering (fighting application) for planes and helicopters. It worked in FC2, and now we pass to DCSW/FC3. While in work. :)

Our new server I meant, we migrated it to the dedicated server rack last night

Pman

Our new server I meant, we migrated it to the dedicated server rack last night

Oh! :)

Congritulations!!!

In last days I have't had the opportunity for virtual flys.

I think I can do it tonight. :thumbup:

Podp_39_Su-27-45.png

Hey guys,

Myself and Pman will be away until Wednesday next week. We're heading down to Duxford for the May airshow where we hope to meet a few of our pilots who fly on the server. I will have my PC set up on Sunday for the Public to try out DCS. It is unlikely that myself or PMan will answer and PM's or emails over the next few days as we are unsure of the internet connect at Dux.

If you're heading to Dux, stop by and see us to claim your free T-shirt!

379706_468176003257239_1691374493_n.jpg

942344_468175986590574_1827824391_n.jpg

Shahdoh will still be around on the server and you can always leave a message on the forums in the hope that we might see it.

See you next week!

PMan & Rock

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...