RIP LucasArts

NineLine

Disney aren't known for parting with their coin, unless it is absolutely necessary.

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

I guess another big reason why star wars battlefront 3 will never be made :/

Yeah :cry: I loved Battlefront II multiplayer to death! I still remember those maps, space battles, Heroes vs. Villains mod on Mos Eisley map... That feeling when you finally unlocked Droideka. Or Vader on Hoth. :)

With Jedi Academy and Galactic Battlegrounds, my favorite SW game.

And I think they're also missing potential money with this. I mean, multiplayer FPS are very popular nowadays + it's a damn Star Wars! The Force Unleashed is just boring bad console port, so it's been a long time since we saw good SW game.

IMO Lucas has missed the mega bucks,with today's graphics just imagine what they could of done ........

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Battlefront 1 was one of the best online games I have played. I had it for the xbox back when to get xbox live you had to buy the starter kit, which meant EVERYBODY had a microphone. I remember on Hoth if you had both ATAT's directly behind eachother, the snowspeeders could not wrap you because the towcables would not be long enough. Wonderful tactic :D

Battlefront 2 made me grumpy how you had to 'unlock' the higher classes. When joining a multilayer game mid-game it was always a slaughterfest for me. Other than that it was great too. Not many people seemed to care for the space battles which I loved.

Mechassault 1, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Battlefront I still consider the top online games on the xbox, including the 360. Oh, and Crimson Skies and Pandora Tomorrow. Need more innovative games! Less sequels and recycled stuff

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

The source code to the games Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy are now open-source and hosted on SourceForge, have been opened up under the GPLv2. The open-sourcing of these games happened on Wednesday and coincidentally, Disney on the same day shutdown LucasArts that was involved with these two Star Wars games.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jedioutcast/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jediacademy/

Battlefront 1 was one of the best online games I have played. I had it for the xbox back when to get xbox live you had to buy the starter kit, which meant EVERYBODY had a microphone. I remember on Hoth if you had both ATAT's directly behind eachother, the snowspeeders could not wrap you because the towcables would not be long enough. Wonderful tactic :D

Sniper orbital strike was way overpowered in Battlefront. I could easily get 30 kills in a round just hiding in a dark corner somewhere and orbital strike spamming with the drone. It also worked nicely to soften AT-ATs.

I had more fun playing the Star Wars GC mod for BF 1942 though. It was released well before the first Battlefront and offered a similar experience. It was actually pretty amazing.

if you can handle 360p, this video is better:

Edited by VincentLaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]