Narrator inaudible in training missions

I can't hear the instructor narrating in the training missions. I do hear the radio call "kchk" sound at the start of each narration but then only silence. The text boxes are there, just not the sound.

I have the same problem, annoying especially with track ir. The P-51 also had that problem with early beta version. Still can't stop me from starting this baby up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7Ghz | 980ti | 32gb Ram | Windows 10 64 bit | 840 Pro SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog | VKB Gunfighter Pro | Slaw Device RX Viper | Acer Predator X34

Unfortunately the open-beta released with an older collection of the training missions, before the voiceover was added.

An updated set with voiceover is available here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1744443&postcount=1

Should also be available for download from an ED server soon and inlucded in the next game update.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Downloaded auto update today but there was no fix/update on this issue:(

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I never use bitorrent and so don't understand this...all I get is a 12kb file that is not an executable file format.:huh:

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I never use bitorrent and so don't understand this...all I get is a 12kb file that is not an executable file format.:huh:

If you don't want to use bitTorrent, you can now download the archive with updated missions here (at least until they block it):

http://ge.tt/8Zd9kyf/v/0?c

To use bitTorrent, you need an application. There are many, but uTorrent seems to be one of the more popular ones (also what I use). Hopefully it will just work pretty much by itself once you install it. Just double-click on the little torrent file I provided and uTorrent should pick it up. You will then just have to figure out where to save the download.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Thank-you for the assistance..I am downloading the zip file now

I have installed the new training missions which now include the demo videos and all working great, thanks again for the assistance!!:thumbup:

I'm sorry but where do you put the new training missions?

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

I'm sorry but where do you put the new training missions?

<install path>\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Missions\EN

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

<install path>\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Missions\EN

I looked all all folders except the'' Mods'' :music_whistling::doh:

Thank you

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

New training missions work great.:thumbup:

Hello

GREAT Sim, Thank you. Just tried the 'quiet' start up mission, got it going, but if you are a bit late in turning off the engine starter do yo all get a bang and the blades are parked under the helo. I take it thats a bad start/failure

However, I do have a little problem when I first start missions I get the bang and the helo has no blades and of course will not lift off. But if you just restart the mission it works fine. No great shakes, does not bother me too much.

Still rubbish at hovering but can now hover taxi but have to watch the speed, but considering a pilot learns to fly a plane firs and then the helo over about two years....not bad going

THANK YOU to all involveld