Repair / Refuel / Rearm

sSkullZnBoneZz

Maybe I missed it in the manual, but I can't seem to get the ground crew to respond to my requests at any FARP or airbase. Do I need to shut all the way down for them to respond or what?

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

I think you have to open the door and yell loudly at the ground crew.

Lol.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I did all that, I even had a pair aviator shades on. No one heard me though. Seriously, we can't refuel at airbase either?

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

I have had no luck rearming at the FARP either. I will try the radio set to int to see if it works.

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

Well it seems to work actually, but there's a snag. I've got a mission where the FARPs were Georgian and the support units German and it didn't work - changed both to USA and hey presto, a working helipad with ATC and services :thumbup:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Well it seems to work actually, but there's a snag. I've got a mission where the FARPs were Georgian and the support units German and it didn't work - changed both to USA and hey presto, a working helipad with ATC and services :thumbup:

Ah, yea it was actually a mission you made where you had to deliver supplies up the river...I tried the free flight mission last night and I was able to refuel at the airbase.

I had a problem with the farps also. they work when they are with in the airfield but not by them self in the middle of nowhere.

not by them self in the middle of nowhere.

They do work if you observe the nationality thing (e.g. US farp w/ US choppers etc). I've got this old mission I made a while ago which I modified to include the Huey, and it started to work when I changed the nationalities - and the FARPs are some 20 miles or so from a nearest airfield. Just so you know...

They do work if you observe the nationality thing (e.g. US farp w/ US choppers etc). I've got this old mission I made a while ago which I modified to include the Huey, and it started to work when I changed the nationalities - and the FARPs are some 20 miles or so from a nearest airfield. Just so you know...

I do set up the farp that way I use US everything and still nothing.

I do set up the farp that way I use US everything and still nothing.

Same here...tried the same country thing, still not working.

So we are clear, what exactly is the procedure when rearm and repair is needed? Maybe we miss something there.

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

I place the farp in ME w/ the farp command center the farp ammo and the farp fuel. all US and my Huey of course. now haven't tried it in single player but i make MP missions and it does not work. I even turn on the battery and radios on and try it with the doors open still nothing. I use easy comms, maybe its a bug with that. Ill have to try it without it.

OK, seems that the FARP services work with some missions, but not others. As to why, no idea. Are our official testers aware of this glitch?

I posted about a week ago under bugs for object errors for DCS. So if they don't then they are not paying attention. But I'm sure one of them has found out..... I hope.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=105900

Edited by [Knight]

Actually the FARP services work just fine if I'm flying the Shark - just checked again literally a minute ago - but the Huey's broken for some reason. But then it's in beta still...