Rearming/Refueling turns off the HUD

Now what? I learned to rearm,refuel and repair the Su-25T, but when the ground crew is done with me, the HUD is off. Anybody knows how to bring it back online?

Also, why in the world is the front tire blowing up all the time? On landing, if you're slightly off center of the runway, you are guaranteed to blow up the front tire because strong rudder input will be needed to stay centered on the runway. Kicking the rudder blows up the tire...

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Also, why in the world is the front tire blowing up all the time?...

It's not.

On landing, if you're slightly off center of the runway, you are guaranteed to blow up the front tire because strong rudder input will be needed to stay centered on the runway. Kicking the rudder blows up the tire...

Strong rudder input is almost never needed, unless you're in a WKD cross-wind. Post a track and we'll be able to tell you where the fault is.

Don't kick the rudder.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

turning a wheel sideways by kicking the pedal at 110~ knots will cause it to skid to the point it blows. *(Hypothetically)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Also try holding the front wheel up of the ground till the aircraft slows down a lot more then put it down gently. You can still correct with rudder just be gentle.

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

Agreed with above. Aerodynamic braking (ie, keeping the nose high while running along the runway on two wheels) will slow you down much faster than the wheel brakes or just speed brakes alone would. You can then control your position with the normal rudder. Once the nose touches down, just use the nosewheel to keep yourself straight, not necessarily in the center.

You can fix things up and get nice and centered once you're going under 25 knots or so.

Make sure your lined up properly on landing so you don't need big rudder inputs on the ground to stay on the runway.

That's all there is to it.

As for braking, may i suggest using the SU-25's (and T) drogue chute?

( P should be the key for it )

Screen_130529_014247.jpg~original

Screen_130529_014250.jpg~original

Screen_130529_014256.jpg~original

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)