Cant set force feedback.

Focha

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to set up the force feedback axis in Mi8. I have a MS Sidewinder 2 FF, not problems setting it on Huey, swapping the axis, but I can't honestly fix it in Mi8.

Thanks.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Try SimFFB if you're after realistic force feedback for helicopters.

Amazing piece of software. That solved the trim problem. Just have a question, how to you assign a different key for trimming?

Thank you for the help.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to set up the force feedback axis in Mi8. I have a MS Sidewinder 2 FF, not problems setting it on Huey, swapping the axis, but I can't honestly fix it in Mi8.

Thanks.

I know you've found a work around, but I noticed when setting up force feedback for the mi-8, swap axis, invert x, and invert y all had to be ticked. Unlike in the UH-1H where only swap axis was needed.

As far as using SimFFB goes, I believe you have to assign the trim control to a joystick button in game and it works straight from that. This can't be a keyboard stroke emulated through any software either, it must be assigned as one of the joystick buttons.

I hope this helps.

Amazing piece of software. That solved the trim problem. Just have a question, how to you assign a different key for trimming?

Thank you for the help.

It should have an optional drop down menu to select a different joystick button.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

It should have an optional drop down menu to select a different joystick button.

It does have drop down menu to select joystick button.

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

It does have drop down menu to select joystick button.

That's what I said, just in my own way I guess.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1