DCSWorld
  • Interests
    DCS,VR
  • Occupation
    Eagle Dynamics Associate producer.
  • Website
    https://www.youtube.com/user/B1GN3WY

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi Custom Mods Tents,USS Iowa Class Korea - 1980,SAMSitesAssetPack,Goodyear Airship,Civilian Assets Pack - Navy v2.1,LLH_Counterinsurgency_Pack,Chain-link Fence Construction Set,HMS_Ocean_Atlantico,HPG_Insurgent_Vehicles,BSD_MATV,CH M777 LTH 1.0.0,UH-60L,CH US Infantry 1.5.0,Tacview,CH Military Asset Pack Iran 1.0.0,DCS-SRS,Civilian Assets Pack - Vehicles v1.0,Civil Ships 2,VPC-Airfield Equipment..."] Errors Error attempt to call global '__dofile' (a nil value) Line 26 Script C:\Users\dscho\Saved Games\DCS\Mods/tech/Tents/entry.lua Error attempt to call global 'ContainerWithSubshapes' (a nil value) Line 25 Script CoreMods/aircraft/AircraftWeaponPack/AS_Missiles.lua Error unfinished string near '"Effects/Weapons/HPGRocket.wav,' Line 3 Script /sounds/52/sdef/weapons/hpgrocket.sdef The Integrity Check failed Delete all unofficial mods and do a repair of DCS.
  2. As mentioned previously, expanded data fields on the HSD is still to be determined for future development, so no news to share at the moment. However, with regard to friendly datalink symbols and comparisons to the F-18 or A-10 functionality, the avionics version that is modelled within DCS: F-16C does not have the capability to see a TNDL STN of a friendly datalink contact by moving the HSD cursor over it. Thank you
  3. This issue has been reported to the team already and I have bumped the report. We have already fixed some train issues but there is still some more work to do, it is certainly not abandoned so please keep the feedback constructive. thank you
  4. Hi, thank you for the tracks, I believe it is related to an issue I already have reported and have added your tracks to the report. thank you
  5. Sorry to hear that, I hope when you are happy you will consider it again. Best regards bignewy
  6. It has been requested. thanks
  7. Folks a reminder. The topic here is for the CH-47F pre-purchase. If you want to talk about drama please do it somewhere else, off topic post will be removed. thank you
  8. Thread moved. If you want a forum name changed please DM me, make sure the name you want is not already in use thank you
  9. I have asked the team to take a look, and it maybe related to some other reports we have open internally. I have added your track to our report thank you
  10. Sorry if you are not happy, we will share more information as we can. Please keep the feedback constructive
  11. no idea how that happened, I even replied to it any way, thank you again.
  12. We appreciate the support, it really does make these projects possible.
  13. We will share more details, and we are planning to share more about logistics. We may have a dedicated newsletter topic on logistics as it is important for DCS and its future. thanks