Another Great Tomcat Video

Revelation

This one is well worth the time to sit and watch. The speaker goes in some pretty decent detail in the design and capabilities of the Tomcat.

One of the things he reiterates a few times is that the 54C scared the crap out of our adversaries.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

• 4 weeks later...

if the people who repost content actually read other threads, then they wouldnt be reposting them them would they?

look at how many people failed to read the stickied notice about aileron booster change.

• 1 month later...
This one is well worth the time to sit and watch. The speaker goes in some pretty decent detail in the design and capabilities of the Tomcat.

One of the things he reiterates a few times is that the 54C scared the crap out of our adversaries.

Thank you for sharing this video.

That was very instructive and made me want to fly the F14 in DCS World even more ! :D

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

This one is my favorite:

[ame=

]
[/ame]
Edited by Darkbrotherhood7

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...

F-14A vs F-5 Aggressor

[ame]

[/ame]

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

An awesome flight deck video from the strikes into Afghanistan immediately following Sept. 11th. Plenty of Tomcats, Hornets, Prowlers and Vikings. :pilotfly:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz l 32 GB DDR3 l MSI 1080ti l Gigabyte 97ZX l TrackIR + DelanClip l TM Warthog HOTAS l CH Pedals

AV-8B l AJS-37 l A-10A l A-10C l F-15C l F-16C l F-5E l F-14A/B l F-86F l F/A-18C l Hawk l M2000 l MiG 29 l NTTR l Persian Gulf l Su-27 l Su-33 l Su-25 l Supercarrier l L-39 l UH-1 l