New Wheel Stand Pro for Thrustmaster Warthog attachment

I know this thread is old but I am still trying to find a solution and wheel stand seems to be the best so far since my table is glass top (no possibility of attaching plates directly to it). I dont understand how the aliexpress version is any advantage since they cost $44 but shipping is $80!!

Wheelstandpro is unwilling so far to sell me one with just the stick mount, even if I am willing to buy 2 of them (one for the throttle and one for the stick). If anyone has come up with an easy (ready made) cheaper solution than spending $350 on this, please let me know.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you contacted them or just looked at the options in the shop? I didn't have a problem with buying a stand with the stick mount only after I asked for it.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I've emailed these guys a couple times because it's easier for me to throw money at something than build it myself.

I've inquired if there's a non difficult way of adding a keyboard mount attachment or if they could extend the plate on top to put the stick and throttle more on center with the arms on an office chair so there could be room for a keyboard or other peripherals between them.

THey said "We understand! We're working on it!"

So hopefully we'll see even more options from them in the future.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

Have you contacted them or just looked at the options in the shop? I didn't have a problem with buying a stand with the stick mount only after I asked for it.

Ive emailed a lady named Lucy Litton, her tittle is owner of wheelstandpro in the US. She says they never did this here in the USA and she would contact other places to find out. I can already see this is going nowhere, because if they were willing they would simply do a swap and ship it.

And she agreed to send wih the stick mount! Now I have one final question for wheelstandpro owners. I see on their website the throttle mounts on the left side of the plate. Is it reversible? I mean, can it be mounted onthe right side too? Like on Ronht post where the stand is on the left and throttle on the right side of the plate? Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Wow, just wow

New_Rig.jpg

I really want to thank the OP for clueing me up to Wheelstand Pro, as I had been racking my brains for a setup that allowed me to carry out my daily office routines AND have a sim rig I can quickly slide into place and this my friends, is it.

The build quality is amazing, the assembly is so simple even I could do it and the kit contains every possible plate, screw, bolt or piece you might need to build your customised setup, they even threw in two quality drop forged spanners!

I ordered on a Friday and the kit arrived Monday morning sharp if I'd ordered on a weekday the delivery would most definitely have been next day.

I love you my perfect leader, I mean Wheelstand Pro!

I wonder if this big ass plate for mounting Warthog setup is attached directly to the strut with no smaller plate in between? Because that would suck. I want a small plate for mounting the joystick only.

[ATTACH]126299[/ATTACH]

HOTAS_Adaptor.png

This is what you need, the Warthog HOTAS adaptor, essentially a small base plate connected to exactly the same type of quality metal the Wheelstand is made from, you just unscrew the joystick baseplate (4 screws) then screw the new small plate to the stick (i used the same screws that came with my original Warty stick but the adaptor comes with a bag of quality screws if required) and finally insert the new pole with the new baseplate attached to the wheelstand, lock down the super strong levers and you are done. :-)

UK:

https://www.wheelstandcentre.co.uk/producten/wheel-stand-pro-125/spare-parts/hotas-warthog-joystick-adapter.html

US:

http://www.wheelstandpro.us/xparts-hotas-warthog-joystick-adapter/

Edited by twobells

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: W10 PRO 64 bit, Intel 7700K, Asus Maximus IX Code, 32GB G-Skill Ripjaw DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 1TB M.2 970PRO SSD Primary HDD, 4TB Storage, TH Warthog, Oculus Rift, 27" Samsung 4k Display. 2x Wheel Stand Pro v2 (Hotas & Stick) + Warthog Stick Adaptor

Looks really good. :)

• Like 1

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

New_Rig.jpg

I really want to thank the OP for clueing me up to Wheelstand Pro, as I had been racking my brains for a setup that allowed me to carry out my daily office routines AND have a sim rig I can quickly slide into place and this my friends, is it.

The build quality is amazing, the kit contains every possible plate, screw, bolt or piece you might need to build you're customised set up, they even threw in two quality drop forged spanners!

I ordered on a Friday and the kit arrived Monday morning sharp if I'd ordered on a weekday the delivery would most definitely have been next day.

I love you my perfect leader, I mean Wheelstand Pro!

HOTAS_Adaptor.png

This is what you need, the Warthog HOTAS adaptor, essentially a small base plate connected to exactly the same type of quality metal the Wheelstand is made from, you just unscrew the joystick baseplate (4 screws) then screw the new small plate to the stick (i used the same screws that came with my original Warty stick but the adaptor comes with a bag of quality screws if required) and finally insert the new pole with the new baseplate attached to the wheelstand, lock down the super strong levers and you are done. :-)

UK:

https://www.wheelstandcentre.co.uk/producten/wheel-stand-pro-125/spare-parts/hotas-warthog-joystick-adapter.html

US:

http://www.wheelstandpro.us/xparts-hotas-warthog-joystick-adapter/

I cannot find it on eu site http://www.wheelstandpro.com/ i have already wheel stand pro

Can you help me?

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Now Wheelstand Deluxe after some engineering :pilotfly:

Last Photo with my new crosswind pedals

Hey MAD-MM,

Thinking of ordering this...

Did you fit the Crosswinds without any trouble or did you have to mod anything? :noexpression:

Just want to know if my Crosswinds will fit alrite on the rudder plate/stand on Wheelstand Pros ...

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

I cannot find it on eu site http://www.wheelstandpro.com/ i have already wheel stand pro

Can you help me?

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

Hey, you need to ring the Netherlands office 31 (0) 36 30 200 21 and ask for 'Justin', say 'Steve in England' referred you.

The company has a superb customer service and their shop offers cheap delivery.

****edit: Wheelstand Pro UK now has the adaptor: http://www.wheelstandpro.co.uk/ or ring 078 772 300 59 and ask for 'Stan', say Steve referred you, hopefully, you'll get a small discount, my bud Mithandra made a saving of £30 on 2 pro's and the adaptor.

Good luck!

Two bells could you please tell me the lowest hight possible to have the stick base at. I need something as low as 23 cm from floor to joystick base.

34cm from base rail to top of outer (black) sheath:

IMG_2170.jpg

Hope that helps.

Looks really good. :)

Thanks buddy!

Edited by twobells

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: W10 PRO 64 bit, Intel 7700K, Asus Maximus IX Code, 32GB G-Skill Ripjaw DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 1TB M.2 970PRO SSD Primary HDD, 4TB Storage, TH Warthog, Oculus Rift, 27" Samsung 4k Display. 2x Wheel Stand Pro v2 (Hotas & Stick) + Warthog Stick Adaptor

Hey MAD-MM,

Thinking of ordering this...

Did you fit the Crosswinds without any trouble or did you have to mod anything? :noexpression:

Just want to know if my Crosswinds will fit alrite on the rudder plate/stand on Wheelstand Pros ...

mounted my Crosswinds on that plate. Had to drill my own holes though

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

mounted my Crosswinds on that plate. Had to drill my own holes though

Really?

My bud has these on order and may get the Wheelstand pro, what size drill bit did you use and can you then use the existing, supplied bolts or did the adaptation require your own?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, you need to ring the Netherlands office 31 (0) 36 30 200 21 and ask for 'Justin', say 'Steve in England' referred you.

The company has a superb customer service and their shop offers cheap delivery.

Good luck!

34cm from base rail to top of outer (black) sheath:

IMG_2170.jpg

Hope that helps.

Thanks buddy!

Thank you...i solved, 27 euros including shipping...very well

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 2 weeks later...
Still not got round to ordering a wheelstand but having got the extension I promised to post pics of my setup

excellent stuff!

Also, for anyone interested WheelStandPro UK now have the HOTAS 'stick' adaptor in stock, ask for 'Stan'.

http://www.wheelstandpro.co.uk/

HOTAS_Adaptor.png

regards

Edited by twobells

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

just ordered my setup today :) arrives Wednesday :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I was on the phone with the guy earlier today, instead of ending up with 2x tubes they sell the replacement plate for £8.00 so all you have surplus is the plate that would originally have taken the joystick and throttle

Still pestering the wife for funding as the tent never sold on ebay:cry:

But total cost from http://wheelstandpro.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home for UK delivery is 117 GBP for wheelstand pro V2 warthog stick plate and next day delivery

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It arrived with both plates and 2 mounting tubes. Guess I will be fabricating something with all the spare parts:)

Here is my new setup. Next purchase new rudder peddles like crosswinds or something similar

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice. I take it you got the stick extension as well? And if you don't mind my asking, what is that green stick thingy on the left?

I have to swap between Komodo and TM so I made my own (with Milan's extension). I wouldn't be able to use the Komodo cyclic with the wheel stand.

BXiUvxC.jpg

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hi yes I got a stick extension from sahaj and painted it with black krylon

The green thing is an old aluminium walking stick fixed to the throttle unit of an old x52. I have added the top of an old sidewinder and once wired will have 4 switches to use. My soldering iron died

Makes a nice collective and still leaves my warthog throttle for flying planes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah..kind of figured, but was curious! TY

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

It arrived with both plates and 2 mounting tubes. Guess I will be fabricating something with all the spare parts:)

Here is my new setup. Next purchase new rudder peddles like crosswinds or something similar

IMAG0116.jpg

Excellent mate, excellent, however, is the stick stable enough at that angle for you?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have to swap between Komodo and TM so I made my own (with Milan's extension). I wouldn't be able to use the Komodo cyclic with the wheel stand.

BXiUvxC.jpg

Nice, mate, you did a good job on that, looks wonderful in wood too.

ps. Crosswinds look awesome as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]