[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

@Mith86Arg, hi, new changes are great. Can you check red and blue drones? Red drone have US markings and blue drone is without markins. It may be better to switch them. Tried in Caucasus mission.

Will do thanks! also, im going to check that few lines to pick up soldiers on water.

Hi, First of many thanks for these great missions!!

I was wondering how I could get Paddles to contact met on approach on the Stennis. I am on Freq 266,00 but can't seem to get any response from the LSO. Marshall does work.

I need to check this, what plane were you flying btw?

Finally picked up the Persian Gulf map during the sale. Your mission is excellent on that map. I feel you actually recreated the round table over the desert in southern Iran. Well done!

haha, TRT on PG was and is my loved child since i started working on this kind of mission a year ago... Caucasus and NTTR and just there to let the ppl try 'em, but i love the Persian Gulf version...

Every change I make is gestated first on PG then ported to the "others"...

dont tell anyone... but... The Round Table should be ONLY on Persian Gulf :music_whistling: :D

Awesome mission. I have been using the cap missions quite a bit but i am noticing that even if i toggle the spawning of enemy CAP, they are still spawning. Is this supposed to be an endless task????

EDIT: I have spoken with Mith via Discord and it could be a bug. Can anyone else confirm that they are having the same issue?

Edited by lvialpando

LEGS - JTF-13

haha! awesome!

one more question....

was gonna pick up the Gazelle. Can it be used to pick up downed pilots on your map? it says it's a 5 seater so I assume it can.

Thanks!

Tried it last night. Would hover right over the pilot in the Gazelle and he wouldn't jump in. Assume maybe it's just the Huey or Mi-8 that can pick up downed pilots?

Tried it last night. Would hover right over the pilot in the Gazelle and he wouldn't jump in. Assume maybe it's just the Huey or Mi-8 that can pick up downed pilots?

Hey mate, sorry i didn't answer before, i'm out (vacations, with family)... yeah, ATM only Mi-8, Huey are the MEDEVACS guys, i'll add those gazelles as medevacs too as soon i arrive home, literally TWO WEEKS :D

To all, im aware of the schedulers aren't stopping spawns from CAPS, i just can't do anything right now cuz my laptop can't run DCS.

As i said before, im going to remove those menus, and just add a mission editor configuration option to turn ON / OFF each mission feature with a simple TRUE / FALSE option, like in TTI.

i have the scripts for Caucasus and Gulf already updated, but since i can't load 'em up on a miz and test on this shitty laptop... it's a dead end for me.

Vacation update time!

This update wouldn't have been possible, had it not been for the kindness of Surrexen, who tested my scripts and gave me the green light with the changes I had made. (THANKS BUDDY)

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.7

- Removed the menus! haha almost. Read below

- Now you can control Mission parameters TTI style... TRUE / FALSE, inside Mission editor, then launch the mission.

- Added a Random Air Traffic script, toggleable with the new method.

- Gazelles can MEDEVAC now too (all of 'em)

So... not quite BIG update this time but will fix all ppl problems (included mines) with some schedulers not killing the modules.. like the CAPs not stopping...

Now, before you launch the mission, YOU decide what want to do... it's everything disabled btw hahaha so you really need to decide the type of mission you wanna flight and save it, then launch.

To reach the options:

eh7DdaI.png

Check the different options below. You just need to edit to true or false, no capitals letters, and watch out typos... not that hard.

true means = module active / option turned ON

false means = module inactive / option turned OFF

--MISSION MODULES CONTROL:

• enable_A2G_tasking = false
  • enable_ALLIED_caps = false
  • enable_ENEMY_caps = false
  • enable_MissileTrainer = false
  • enable_ExtraDamage = false
  • enable_AirTraffic = false
  • enable_CTDL = false
  • enable_CSAR = false
  • enable_ZEUS = false

--MENU OPTIONS CONTROL:

• allow_EndMissionViaRadio = false
  • allow_CallSupportViaRadio = false
  • allow_ManualTaskCreation = false

--AIRBOSS OPTIONS CONTROL:

• enable_RescueHelos = false
  • enable_Airboss = false

Hi, thanks for your work.

There is a thing I don't really like with this mission, it's the fact that blue aircrafts like -18, -14B, 2000C etc, are spawning as red. Is there a way for us to change this and stick with only MiGs/Sukhois as REDFOR ?

Thanks

Edited by Jowen G. Bruère-Dawson

Hi, thanks for your work.

There is a thing I don't really like with this mission, it's the fact that blue aircrafts like -18, -14B, 2000k etc, are spawning as red. Is there a way for us to change this and stick with only MiGs/Sukhois as REDFOR ?

Thanks

i think it's because it's based off Ace Combat universe where all countries have common aircraft, but a classic Blue vs Red option might be cool as well for sure! :)

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.8

- Corrected carriers not having TACAN / ILS when AIRBOSS was turned OFF

- Fixed AIRBOSS Rescue helos not being invisible

- Stennis can now defend himself if something red comes closer

- Added a new option in mission editor ("enable_ClassicREDvsBLUE") to turn REDFOR caps to only MIGs and Sukhois

Hi guys. I have been trying to get some F-5s red to appear. I put down a marker(I think I do anyway), type "-create f5_red" in the lower line, then click the red X to close out the marker box. Not exactly sure if that's the correct name but I refer to the briefing when in the mission so I type whatever it says. Anyway, are the F-5s supposed to spawn where the marker was placed? Or the nearest red airfield? Nothing seems to happen. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. Great mission. Lotta fun. Just want to shoot at something.

Dedicated Server Capability?

I'm trying to get this to run on a dedicated MP PvE server but seem to be running into an issue with it starting properly. I'm using the DCS 2.5 Dedicated Server from ED. It seems to come with a default player that just stays in observer mode. Problem is, it loads in then you can't run through the start up process like you can in a standalone server. Is what I'm trying to do possible or should I look elsewhere for missions?

Thanks!

This mission is just getting better and better.

Thanks for the hard work. Love the new solutions to change the settings first in the mission editor.

I have one question if its possible when you spawn like after you spawn let us say for an example a red F18 that you are able to use it if you're the Game Master or something for the red?

When I try it with the mission editor I can but not on my dedicated server. Maybe I'm retarded.

Love the round table series! Great job:thumbup:

One question though, I’ve added a few planes to Bandar Abbas, But with these planes, I cannot join a task. Do you know the reason for this and can I change in the mission editor? I have given them waypoints but it does not seem to make a difference.

Thanks!

I dont know whats happening but i keep getting this message at start.

All scripts seems to be deactivated.

I tried even to do a repair of DCS, still same results. In Caucasus and Gulf missions

Anyone with same problem?

qOzhEn4.jpg