Bunyap's DCS World News Updates

Bunyap

Here is a compilation of the weekly DCS: World News Update Videos that have run since June. These come out every Friday and I will do my best to keep this thread updated. Enjoy!

Series Archive:

Latest Editions:

Info-Note Series:

Edited by Bunyap
  • Like 1

These are great- thanks!

I wish that instead of people making their own games, they'd just become a 3rd party for DCS instead. Instead of making their own harrier game, I think they would be much better off leveraging DCS World. It means they wouldn't have to create a map, the huge library of ground, air and naval units, probably some overlapping armaments, multiplayer interface, trackIR and oculus integration etc etc. That would allow them solely concentrate on their aircraft and missions, which is a big enough job in itself.

Edited by FlyingHighAU

Hi bunyap

Very cool videos but it would be very nice to speak a bit much slower . I am sure a lot of people who are not native english could understand what you say. thanks . :helpsmilie:

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

Great!

Just One idea. Because you talk about deferents simulators, please edit the video with a title of them at the moment you start the Sim talk. Use the same sample for every video and only make visible or move the title to the position you want.

Remember the most people here are not from English spoken countries. This gone help them

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great!

Just One idea. Because you talk about deferents simulators, please edit the video with a title of them at the moment you start the Sim talk. Use the same sample for every video and only make visible or move the title to the position you want.

Remember the most people here are not from English spoken countries. This gone help them

yea I was thinking about that as well

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Great!

You took the time to compliment me on the video and I appreciate that. I will seriously consider it for you. Thanks! Of course, I would dismiss any request like this from a native English speaker out of hand considering the work that already goes into presenting the subjects clearly.

I am afraid you vastly overestimate the number of non-native English speakers who are watching these or anything else I put up. Youtube tells me it is closer to 1 in 6 and most of those are from Germany and Sweden where many speak better English than me. :)

Edited by Bunyap

Was just one idea. And YES your work is amazing. You look like a professional, maybe you are. It is a good contribution for this community and all others you add in your news videos.

Did you hear or tested the Steel Armor: Blaze of War? Loved Tank Sim ,Recommended!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thx, Bunny great Job!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Hi Bunyap

I seen 3d models in the second part of the last update. Although i do not know where they are coming from and who do them. Could you enlight me please ?

Thanks

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

and also stated 1.5 will be released next week :x

I think end of september was mentioned as a release date for 1.5, was it in an early stream of matt?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Assuming the bugs that Wags mentioned on the last preview video have been resolved. They have neither confirmed, nor denied a September release, but as always, they are merely forecasts, and not hard and fast release dates.

I wouldn't be too upset if the release is delayed by a week or two, so don't get your hopes up just yet.

As long as it's released in time for the Mirage 2000 Beta in december every thing is fine. :D

@Bunyap

Thanks for your news update videos and all your other videos covering dcs and other sims! Any plans of doing a testflight series of the Mi8? or the upcoming Mirage 2000?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings